Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 154 lbs/151.5 lbs/144 lbs

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up I feel it has been a good week - weigh in today at WW. fingers crossed!

I have 10 pounds to lose to reach my "mini-goal" of 144 pounds.

I started at 154 pounds and am currently 153.

It has been at 153 for 2 weeks and I really was beginning to lose heart, energy and motivation until this week.

I have begun doing zumba in my living room and have drawn up a calendar of 6 weeks for myself. I aim to do zumba at least 4 nights a week, and I award myself with a star on the calendar for everyday I do it!

It sounds ridiculous, but I really find it perks me up and I really hate having an empty box with no star in the calendar!

It's only been a week but I can feel the benefits already. I have much more energy. I'm feeling fit and I look forward to doing zumba.

I'm just hoping all this positivity shows on the scales tonight when I go to WW.

I've been the same for two weeks and I'm dying to see a change!

Fingers crossed!
graw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 161/147/130

Height: 5'5.5"

It's true -- exercise makes us "feel" better!

I'm sure you will see positive results when you weigh in if you've stayed within your points allowance.

Sometimes it takes me 10-14 days of "working hard" with moderate exercise and perfect tracking to see results, so don't get discouraged if you don't see as low a number as you want. Keep moving and tracking and by the next weigh in you may be surprised at how much has dropped off.
kidjng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 154 lbs/151.5 lbs/144 lbs

Height: 5'4"

Hey there!

I've stuck rigidly to the points this week and haven't even felt peckish for snacks between meals. It's taken me a while to get the hang of it, but I point my meals really quickly now and don't have to think too much about it.

This week I feel has been a major turning point for me. It's been my healthiest of the 4 weeks since I started WW. I'm feeling great.

Thanks for your note on that. It's nice to get motivation from others, cause I know I burn the ears off my friends, and when they're not trying to lose weight themselves, it bores them!

I only found this site lastnight, and I really think it'll play a big part in helping me reach my goal.

thanks again!
graw is offline   Reply With Quote