20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #1  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default Lovely Leaves Week 5 chat 8/29-9/4

Here is your new thread! Stats asap. ENJOY!
Old 08-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #2  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Hey all! As I promised, this week is our first week of having a mini challenge within our team! here is the challenge for the week, ready? Ok, The challenge of the week is. Who can drink AT LEAST 64 oz of water (It must be PURE water, flavorings ok, but cant be soda, or tea etc.) every day?
Old 08-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #3  
The Awesomeness!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Hmmm I always drink 150oz's of straight up water a day so I guess I'm in

Last edited by KittyKat1465; 08-29-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #4  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

hehe kat I normally drink bout that too.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #5  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Lovely Leaves week 4
Biggest Loser
Greenchick -2.8lbs (1.20%)

Honorable Mentions:
Mya -2 LBS(1.05%)
Smsdreamer2007 -2.8LBS (1.08%)

Eliminated from Competition
:
jaimie1980
katylil

2 Freebies Used:
Bee optimistic
kristina29,
1 freebie used:
Chloekinsikle, mommy1028, kuritsu, Smsdreamer2007, toastedsmoke, divineFidelity, jelbele, SugarRomeoTango

WTG EVERYONE!!!!

Last edited by SMSDREAMER2007; 08-29-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #6  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I already drank my 64oz today (I have a 64oz water bottle), and I'm on the second bottle about half way...so I'm done for the day.

Sorry about missing the weigh in. I completely forgot about it. I was so caught up with classes starting (mine are online so they started on saturday) and getting stuff done that I forgot completely about the weigh in....which was probably a good thing for you guys because I've gained. I don't know how much...I haven't weighed in a couple of days, but I know that I have because I've been completely off track. I'm just focusing on school and it distracted me.

Back to work now...lol.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:15 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 160/163/120

Height: 5'2"

I also drank my 64oz and counting!

I'm glad I weighed in yesterday morning because I went on a major cookie eating binge last night in an effort to get rid of all the sugary, chocolatey snacks in my house because I'm trying to kick sugar this week. It's not going so great. :S I feel like a drug addict twitching for my next fix. It's crazy!! It's midnight and I have to keep talking myself out of hopping in the car to a 24hr place for a chocolate bar. If only I hadn't slept in today I could have just gone to sleep but now I'll probably be up for another few hours.

Anyone given up (processed) sugar cold turkey? Or do you follow the 'just one bite' principle?
Old 08-30-2011, 12:40 AM   #8  

Ugh, I had a horrible couple of weeks and it is completely ruining my weigh-ins! I got back on track today and even though I didn't get to workout (dark when I left, dark when I got back and I can't afford a gym right now), I did a LOT of walking around town. Hopefully I can get a good loss in so I don't hold up the team anymore. I was tempted to drop out, but I am determined to FINISH this challenge!

And I had my 64 oz of water today!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:04 AM   #9  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

I dn't drink 64oz a day, I drink 2 liters a day atleast which is the same thing. LOL. But I never know what "oz" stands for.

Anyhow - I had a bit of a "binge" yesterday, but it wasn't really a binge. I just had a headache all day and then super hungry in the evening, so I ate 2 bowls of greek yoghurt with honey pops. Was the only substantion thing I could find in my kitchen. I feel like I might be getting a flu or so.

The weightloss is not going great, and I think it's because I need to make an extra effort. Just going to the gym and eating good is not enough, I need to intensify my gym routine and really take my bike to work. But I am just a bit lazy. I am glad lazy no longer means eating bad and not going to the gym. LOL.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 275/249/170

Height: 5'7

Good Morning, everyone

I am sorry I haven't been around much. The hurricane knocked out my power at home and it is my ToM so things are crazy for me. I haven't been following my plan at all (due, in part, to not having power and being with my mother who loves eating out. Partly, my ToM makes me stupidly emotional and depressed so I end up overeating since I seem to hate myself around this time of month and think weight loss is hopeless for me. ) and that I have just been having an all around...stressful/miserable time lately. I missed the gym yesterday cause all the roads around me were flooded and I feel icky because of it but tomorrow I am heading back there. As for the water challenge...we will see if I can do pure water. I drink a lot of tea but just water? Blegh.

@ Divine: Good Luck with classes. Students just came back to the campus I work on and it busy. I also wanted to find out how you are feeling with the pain from your surgery?

@Chloe: I am right with you on jumping back in the bandwagon.

@Philana: ...if you consider that a binge I am eating my the truck load. =P Nah, at least it was something slightly healthy for you and not two bowls of ice cream. I can't eat Greek Yogurt as it makes me extremely ill so I am jealous that you can. Please don't be getting the flu...
Old 08-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #11  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

@Sugar - I'm doing fine. I feel much better actually. It's really hard to NOT lift things and NOT work out and stuff, because I FEEL fine. The doctor said 6 weeks though, so I'm going to listen....but it's hard not to do things when you feel like you could.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #12  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

I always drink 80oz of water... today I think I drank around 90...>.>

So I'm in with that challenge!

fitocracy.com btw... someone asked last thread. Check it out use "SARGE" as the entry to get in. It's a great motivation to get exercise in.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:10 AM   #13  

Quote:
I like this idea. What's your username on Fitocracy? I'm there also! It's a great addictive website =D.
Mine is Pinup.

I've had a rough weekend, and haven't done anything. I went to a simple 15 minute job on Friday morning and it turned into a "get thee to labor & delivery!" for my client. So, I ended up working almost 70 hours from Friday-Monday. I got home late last night, showered, and slept 16 hours until 6 this evening. Now, I'm relaxing, and ready to be back on track with my weight loss and fitness tomorrow.

Oddly enough, I was down half a pound today after all was said and done all weekend. Strange, considering I didn't have a single gym day, I had fast food/carry-out 2-3 times each day at the hospital, and I slept 4 hours Friday night, 6 hours Saturday night, and then was up from 5:30am Sunday morning until I got home last night (Monday), about 45 or so hours. Bodies are weird.

Last edited by Brown; 08-31-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:46 AM   #14  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurisitaru View Post

fitocracy.com btw... someone asked last thread. Check it out use "SARGE" as the entry to get in. It's a great motivation to get exercise in.
I just set up an account, I am gonna figure out how it works within the next 2 days, lol. My name is persepolis !
Old 08-31-2011, 03:47 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 160/163/120

Height: 5'2"

@kurisitaru - Thanks for the invite code to Fitocracy!

I also just joined and am trying to figure it out. My username is the same as on here: ruby5839 Add me!

I've been slacking with the exercise this week so far but plan to make up for it today. Today's workout plan: 30 Day Shred (level 1), c25k w3d1 run, and a 1 hr group exercise class.

Hope you're all having a good day!
Closed Thread