View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
FinnSteven

S/C/G: 312/274/180

Height: 5'9"

Default Turkey Steaks 3 Ways

TURKEY STEAKS 3 WAYS:
Elegant & filling dinner you wouldn't mind serving to guests. An outdoor gas barbeque is your best friend... its so quick and simple to create full meals in minutes.

Turkey 1 (Rosepepper): On both sides of the breast, rub with a small amount of olive oil. Add sea salt/ herbamare. Sprinkle generously with crushed rose pepper. The breast should be almost coated, not just spiced.

Turkey 2 (Lemon Pepper): On both sides of the breast, rub with olive oil. Add sea salt/herbamare. Sprinkle with a heavy hand of black pepper. Squirt a generous amount of lemon juice and let marinate for at least 5 min. (I also add a dash of Tabasco to the breast, but its optional)

Turkey 3 (Mustard): Add salt to breast. Cover with a sugarless hot mustard (I used Turun Sinappi "Gourmet Sinappi". I have also used Dijon. Be certain there is no sugar in your mustard!)

BBQ breasts until done.

Serve with Grilled Mushrooms (Mushrooms, olive oil, sea salt, + Thyme), Dill Pickles, & Green Salad with a few cherry tomatoes and sugarless Soy Sauce dressing.
FinnSteven is offline   Reply With Quote