Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 08:59 AM   #1  

Default tried a new exercise tape-ouch!

Hi,

I tried a new exercise tape this morning. Woke up at six am-yes, on a Saturday! I'm definitely a morning person...I like to try new tapes on the weekend, cause during the week I don't have the time to concentrate.

The tape is "crunch cardio sculpt." It combines aerobics, strength training and stretching. Wow!! I couldn't do all of the moves-the bridge or pushups-I don't think I"ve done pushups since gym class in 1987! My arms so sore now, but I really feel like I worked everything. I'm trying to challenge myself more. I love the Leslie Sansone tapes, but I don't feel like I was using all my muscles for those...I also can't stretch my legs over my head-yeah, right, but I did what I could.

I'm going to try to do this one once or twice a week, and get stronger!

Miss Chris, I thought of you while doing this one-I think you'd like it!

Take care,
Sherry
Old 06-21-2003, 03:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

I can remember when I was at college and just about all of the girls on the same floor of my dorm would get up at 8 AM every Saturday morning and do those darn Tae-Bo tapes and wake everybody up. *LOL* Cheers to anyone that can keep up with those videos. I just workout on my own with no tape, but my arm/freeweight workout is partly from a Leslie Sansone video.
Old 06-21-2003, 08:22 PM   #3  
Catwoman

Ive started doing tapes and they are a great workout. Doesn't matter if you don't do all the moves just keep active and do what you can. Great job getting up early and getting it in - well done!
Old 06-22-2003, 11:21 AM   #4  
Big Loser Wannabe

Good for you, I cant always do all the correct moves at first either, just pace yourself, you will get there, and the pain, ummm it just means you got a great workout, so KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Closed Thread