General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/137/120

Height: 5'4

Default The Beauty Detox Solution

Have any of you ever heard of this diet plan? It's purpose it's not explicitly just to lose weight, but that comes with it.

I had stumbled upon it in the book store. But before I binged on a possible fad diet for $10, I figured I'd do my research.

It seems its shares lots of facts about eating for the signs your body gives you. She breaks down different issues one must have that can be solved with a nutrient dense diet. I have seen only great reviews.

Has anyone tried it or known someone who has?
Unthinkables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

So I'd basically run from any diet with detox in the name. It seems to be a diet on food combinations and focuses on mono eating? Based on the amazon review. It is also either raw or a heavy focus on raw?

I personally think mono eating makes for a boring diet and although I eat lots of raw fruits and veggies, I couldn't eat completely raw nor do I think you need to. Personally, I'd say avoid it or see if your local library has it.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote