Old 01-27-2017, 05:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

Default day off

do you have a cheat day or a free day from your diet each week? What about exercising, do you take a day break from that each week?
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:28 AM   #2  
=)

S/C/G: 230/219/170

Height: 5'8

I do my spin bike Monday-Friday and take a break from that come the weekend. I do however try to stay active, but in a more relaxed way. I take my toddler to the park to play, we have "dance party" while listening to toddler tunes- stuff like that and just try to find more fun and relaxed ways to be active. As far as diet goes, I relax that a bit too. I dont go crazy, but if i want the chocolate cake from Cracker Barrel (my weakness) i make sure that the rest of my day is healthy. So kinda... so far it's working for me. I dont feel greatly deprived or anything.
ThisIsMyRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

I'd love to be able to go off plan, but it really doesn't work well with a low carb diet. If I want to eat a higher carb meal, it would have to be once a month or less, not weekly.
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 01:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

I am also low carb and I don't have cheat days or days off of the diet but I've decided to not beat myself up on the holidays and my birthday. So I will still eat good low carb choices for the most part but will have some sweets at the holidays and do plan to eat a small piece of cake on my birthday. Occasionally on a Saturday or a Sunday if I don't feel like doing all of my exercises I may skip a little on the weekend

Last edited by wefrogy; 01-27-2017 at 01:37 PM.
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

I think you can figure a higher carb indulgence into your diet for special occasions. But a weekly treat meal could be a slippery slope. As far as weekend exercise, I think most of us are more naturally active on the weekends instead of weekdays, especially those of us who work desk jobs. For me the bulk of housework and shopping errands get done on the weekends which are active things. I have a two story house with a basement. Laundry can be quite a stair workout. lol
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote