Old 07-26-2016, 08:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Default Mini Goal Achieved - Normal BMI!

Hey all! Recuperating from back surgery, but despite my lack of exercise still managed to get down to a normal BMI. I still have another 15lbs to get to my goal, but I am proud that I'm staying on track despite my health setback! I am NOT going to let an injury or health issue be my excuse to go off track like I did last time when I broke my leg. It's not happening! I've worked too hard.

Onward and downward!

Good luck to all of us!
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:41 PM   #2  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Oh my goodness, guac! How did I miss this? That's fantastic! Well done!

Do you have physio therapy or special exercises for your back?
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:51 AM   #3  

Hi, Miss Magic!! I start physical therapy in another three weeks or so, once I am totally healed. I can't jog, but I can walk, and hope to start doing so more regularly this week. I can also swim, but I don't really have access to a pool.

I'm starting to feel restless, so I'm taking that as a good sign. At the same time, when I do my regular chores I am wiped out and sore by evening, so I'm not back to my old self yet.

How are you?
Old 08-02-2016, 04:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 272/270/150

Height: 5'7"

That's wonderful and inspiring - especially with the physical limitations! You go on, with your bad self!
thelotusgoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:33 AM   #5  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Fine, thanks, Guac. Just got back from holiday. sounds as if you're doing super! And hello, lotusgoddess!

I ate far, far too much of the wrong foods on holiday, but at least I got lots of exercise. Kind of scared to weigh in on Wednesday, but I said I would, so I will.

The walking sounds good; if I run in the summer I tend to get up really early to beat the heat!
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:37 PM   #6  

Thanks for the encouragement, Lotus Goddess!

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, Magic!

I also was away on holiday last week. My weight hasn't budged, but I feel like I am losing inches because my clothes are loose. Today I went to try on clothes just to see if I could fit into a size 8, a single digit size. Everything fit!! Not just fit, but fit with some room to spare! I bought one size 8 dress for under $20, because I really didn't budget for a shopping trip today - I just went in on a whim because some of my things are literally falling off me.

I can't believe it, and I hope it will motivate me to ride out this plateau I've been on and not give up. I also started physical therapy today, with the goal in mind to be jogging again by October. All my kids are still home from school, which means tons of snacks and unhealthy food around, but I am riding it out so far, and sticking with my own food - although I am indulging in too many carbs.

Anyway - thanks for all of your encouragement. Now my problem is that my closet is filled with 12s and 14s that are too big! It's a good problem to have, so no complaints here. I'll build a new wardrobe slowly from sales and thrift stores. Plus, I still am not at my goal weight, so we shall see what size I end up at.

Good luck this week everyone!
Old 09-04-2016, 06:44 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Oh Wow.... I am not sure how I managed to miss this stuff either

Congrats on the Achievements and a size 8 being a bit too big WOO HOO well down ...
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 09:26 PM   #8  

Thanks, Karencat!