Old 05-16-2016, 05:04 AM   #1  
First Timer

S/C/G: 210 / 210 / 45

Height: 5ft 4 inches

Wink Here we go!!!!

Day one:

Feeling positive, again!!!! But that's how I feel most Monday mornings as I tell myself this time I'm going to do it.

The difference today is , with your help, I really mean it. 2 months until my first family holiday in 12 years and I don't want the kids to be embarrassed by a fat Ursula wallowing in the shallows (little mermaid reference).

Weight today: 210

2 moth goal weight: 185
tubby mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 05:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Welcome - I know the feeling, going on holiday with my hubby in 2 weeks am down to 290 pounds from 330 still not as small as I would like but figure its better then the larger number and I hopefully wont get mistaken for a beached whale

I'm finding to Stay positive -rant online vent when you need to share all ups and downs it really does help us to stay focused and the support here is wonderful

Last edited by Karencat; 05-16-2016 at 05:42 AM. Reason: stopped typing too soon
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
40 something, new member