Old 09-13-2015, 11:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Question Bloated in Spite of Eating less?????

not sure what my problem is except during this heat wave I've been hydrating a lot and eating less. But Bloating more.So I dont feel so happy about that issue.
Feel like a Jet Puffed Marshmallow?
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:14 AM   #2  
Because I'm worth it!

S/C/G: 365/356/145

Height: 5'6

How much water are you drinking? Heat can cause water retention!
Twohundred2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:52 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Could you be eating food with high salt or sodium? This could cause water retention and bloating.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 12:49 AM   #4  

Default UR Probably very right about that

I cant eat w/o salting everything i put on my lips except chocolate that is...
Old 09-23-2015, 12:20 AM   #5  

Unhappy Still Bloated in the Belly Area

I feel so grossed out and powerless over this flabby jelly belly. I'm an athlete and usually quite self disciplined over my body. I work 8-4 and usually have a lite meal at dinner followed by a walk and an hr at the gym unless too hot outside. Usually 4x per week at least. I feel pregnant though I know i cant possibly be. Firstly I'm to darn old to have plans to procreate and bring a another human life into my already miserable and totally powerless life, but secondly I don't even know of any quality dates so that would seem impossible. Of course during the Summer there was a month that i had left the window open to ventilate my home. now I hope to GOD that some truly desperate dude did not sneak in like a darn porch monkey and contaminate my pure temple with devils spawn. Because OMG, if that was the case I would pay a chauffeur to bring me to the Golden Gate Bridge, load up on a ton of bricks in a backpack , place it on my back ---like a back pack should be worn, and I would Personally Jump right in and Never come back for a life of MISERY or disgrace. I would rather be an old spinster than bring a sad and lonely child into a life of misery and or have to "grin and bear it" for how many ever months and the n be like Rose Marys Baby Breeder m and SCREAM myself to death from a creature clawing itself out of my inner most sanctum, my body and my temple. AMEN I DO suffer from Ovarian Cysts and Uterine Fibroid s, would this cause me to miss my period for a month and belly to be severely bloated.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 293/269/150

Height: 5'1

You might watch and see what your soy intake is. I take thyroid medication and soy is really bad for thyroid patients. Also recently, my sister had me try Thrive and it did nothing but make me gain weight and it is supposed to help you lose! I just recently got back down to the weight I was before I started taking it. Keep trying! we are here for you!
amatxlatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 08:54 PM   #7  

Wink Thrive

what is that?
Old 10-10-2015, 01:31 AM   #8  

Wink Weight is Fluctuating and Still Really BLOATED

Ughhh, i cant stand this feeling abdominally. I feel sooo powerless. My tummy is swollen and I cant stop craving carbs and sweets. Im 2 months late on period and Dr just prescribed me take 2 pills to jump start my menses. So I took them and mixed w/ valium and benadryl allergy meds to induce extra relaxed state on purpose to help my uterus to relax and help my menses to hurry up and start as they are way too late for my Early Arrival Style which was like Clock Work Orange all Summer until I jumped right into work once vacation was over. Only my period never returned once i began working, i think i secretly willed it Never to Return as I felt too busy too deal with my period. Now I miss it though. I had also met a Facebook Lover over the Summer but never gave out my address to him?????He said we were now engaged too. What a freak?????