Old 02-22-2015, 02:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Wink Has anyone tried Relacore OTC for weight loss?

I just purchased a bottle of it. I have been taking Slim Quick with very slow results. I am finally up to 2 pills (essentially of caffeine and hoodia) per AM and at lunch. However, this Slim Quick doesn't seem to make that big of a difference in weight loss. I do notice when i skip a dose I do feel more tired. On weekends i step it down a notch and only take 1 pill at lunch and 2 in the morning. But Relacore requires only 1 pill in the morning. So it just seems more convenient. I haven't started it yet, still have 1/2 a container of my Slim Quick left to use. What do you think? Don't get me wrong, I still exercise almost daily at gym, but I haven't been swimming for about 5 yrs now. I miss it and thats why I am so motivated to drop 20 Lbs before Lap Swim Season in June. Wish me LUCK.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:55 PM   #2  

Hi 1bluerose68! I have never heard of that before but I have tried Slim Quick in the past, with not the best results. I started taking Liporidex Max after I saw something on Facebook about it. It is working really well for me. I take 2 in the morning and another one close to lunch. Right away I notice I have more energy and meals that I used to eat the whole thing and still wanted more, I now am not evening finishing. So yes you do need to take 3 pills, but the fact that it's working is motivation enough. If you haven't tried Relacore yet I would give this a shot first. Best of luck and keep me updated on your progress.
mandykent111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:22 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandykent111 View Post
Hi 1bluerose68! I have never heard of that before but I have tried Slim Quick in the past, with not the best results. I started taking Liporidex Max after I saw something on Facebook about it. It is working really well for me. I take 2 in the morning and another one close to lunch. Right away I notice I have more energy and meals that I used to eat the whole thing and still wanted more, I now am not evening finishing. So yes you do need to take 3 pills, but the fact that it's working is motivation enough. If you haven't tried Relacore yet I would give this a shot first. Best of luck and keep me updated on your progress.
I forgot to mention that I just got a new bottle and saved $10 and got free shipping! Woohoo for finding deals on the internet. I have no shame in my game! http://www.retailmenot.com/view/myli....com?c=6714291
Old 03-04-2015, 08:08 PM   #4  

I have not heard of the product before but do use slim quick from time to time. Thanks mandykent111, I will have to research Liporidex and see if it looks like something I could use.
healthnut050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 11:34 PM   #5  

I also take Liporidex. My sister told me about it after she read about it on Amazon and we both love it. I started with just taking Max and now I also take the Plus. I am down 14 pounds and couldn't be happier. I used Slimquick years ago and liked it, but ever since my sister told me about this I can't even imagine my life without it.

Last edited by alk1971; 03-06-2015 at 11:35 PM.
alk1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:27 AM   #6  

I use Slim Quick here and there and I like it. I have not heard of Relacore or Liporidex. Nothing spectacular with Slim Quick, but I was thinking about trying the gummies, has anyone tried that?
franola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:37 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by franola View Post
I use Slim Quick here and there and I like it. I have not heard of Relacore or Liporidex. Nothing spectacular with Slim Quick, but I was thinking about trying the gummies, has anyone tried that?
The gummies honestly crack me up, I just think about the vitamins I give my kids. lol But since I have never tried them, I can't say anything about them. But what I can say is how much Liporidex Max works for me. I was about to give up thinking that the weight would never come off, but with the pills along with hard work at the gym a couple days a week and concentrating on my diet, I have moved on and now I know anything is possible. So if you're thinking of trying something that works, I suggest you try Liporidex for at least one month and if it's not for you then try the gummies. I am sure it doesn't do the same for everyone but its worth trying it.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:19 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandykent111 View Post
The gummies honestly crack me up, I just think about the vitamins I give my kids. lol But since I have never tried them, I can't say anything about them. But what I can say is how much Liporidex Max works for me. I was about to give up thinking that the weight would never come off, but with the pills along with hard work at the gym a couple days a week and concentrating on my diet, I have moved on and now I know anything is possible. So if you're thinking of trying something that works, I suggest you try Liporidex for at least one month and if it's not for you then try the gummies. I am sure it doesn't do the same for everyone but its worth trying it.
I feel the same way. I have been trying to lose weight for years, but I am the only one to blame. I decided to try Liporidex and went with the Max formula. I have taken it so far for a few days and I like it. I notice the nice energy boost and I feel much fuller now after only eating just a little bit. I still need to workout more, but if this can help with my diet that will be the biggest help. I can say that I already see this working better than the things I used in the past. I will keep you posted!
Old 04-14-2015, 05:00 PM   #9  

I just purchased it too 3 days ago and I am waiting. Kepe me in the loop Franola, seems like we will be started close to the same time so may be going through the same changes together. I am really hoping this works to help eliminate my snacking and keep me focused on my diet.
healthnut050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:07 PM   #10  

Do you take it to reduce your appetite? How is it suppose to work?
mkat12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:00 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Good news w/ the Relacore, I have reduced almost 1/2 a pant size and 10 Lbs in the last month. I feel so much better. The bad thing is the Relacore requires 3 morning pills a day and thats it. But 3 pills go quickly and w/in 2 weeks i do have to purchase a new bottle at about $25 per bottle OTC. I dont feel dizzy or sluggish. but I must use antacids as I do experience heartburn currently and have for years even before trying relacore. part of it is "Hunger Pains" i think? I am currently experiencing an unwanted feeling of new water retention, all pooled in my belly area. I feel totally grossed out as this is a new sensation and i am NOT too jazzed about it. As i said I felt like I finally had ,"A Grip" on losing weight and then this belly distention problem began about 2 days ago. I could almost even begin to feel my ribs, and now all I feel is my distended, fat, giggly belly protruding where it was toned before. I felt like I had Total Control over this temp weight gain issue after having lost 65 Lbs 7 yrs ago and only regained 20 w/in the last 2 yrs. I'm still trying to make up for the 20 that was re-gained and this is really a downer. Any suggestions are appreciated ?????

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 04-27-2015 at 09:01 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #12  

Congratulations! How many pills come in a bottle? How many pills does Liporidex have? I think there should at least be enough for a month per bottle, otherwise that is highway robbery.
cwilson72180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:14 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson72180 View Post
Congratulations! How many pills come in a bottle? How many pills does Liporidex have? I think there should at least be enough for a month per bottle, otherwise that is highway robbery.
Liporidex comes with 72 pills, so enough for a month, which is great I agree. This stuff I used to take years ago said one month supply, but then the proper dosing had you taking like 6 pills a day and it didn't add up. http://www.amazon.com/Best-Weight-Lo...1043872&sr=1-1

It is still going great for me. Down a few more pounds and now getting ready for a vacation where I will need to be in a swim suit. So I am working out harder and going to stay on track when on vacation. that is when I used to lose control and never recover from it.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:32 PM   #14  

I always get a little nervous about diet pills. I have used them in the past, many, many years ago. Who hasn't. But they always made my heart race and get me all jittery. What makes this one so different or special?
KickinIt23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:29 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickinIt23 View Post
I always get a little nervous about diet pills. I have used them in the past, many, many years ago. Who hasn't. But they always made my heart race and get me all jittery. What makes this one so different or special?
I am the same way. I am SUPER sensitive to certain ingredients. Liporidex doesn't make me jittery at all nor do I get a bad crash. I often take them right in the morning when I head to work, so I need to be on my A game. I can't really say what makes them special, but what I can say is that they have helped me get closer to reaching my goals and helping stay on track and motivated. Also, the customer service is unbelievable. They actually call you and want to make sure you are using it right and on the right formula. It;s worth a try.