Old 02-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #1  

Default Introduction here?!

Hi,
I have only gone between this and the introduction forums on this site for the past two days.

I am 41-ish... decided to go back to weight watchers, after having lost over 100 last time. Which of course came back and then some. But over the past year I have lost weight without trying (Im not sure why), and now I want to lose it all again. A realistic goal is 50lbs. Though ideally I want more.

This whole 40 thing is really screwing me up. What is with all these changes?

Anyway, i cant wait to get to know more of you soon

Tia
TIAxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 02:24 PM   #2  

I have to say I am a little sad no one has responded to either of my intros, but a lot of people have viewed it. Is this site pretty slow?
TIAxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 138/132/130

Height: 5'6"

I am new here and I think the site seems a bit slow, but the posts seem to go up immediately. Well I think a 50lb loss goal sounds like a good first goal. When you achieve that you can always make a new ultimate goal.
raven90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 274/246.8/175

Height: 5'8

Welcome! I'm relatively new here too. Congratulations on making the decision to get healthier for you. I am about a month into my journey and down 19 pounds so far. Good luck with your journey. I look forward to hearing your updates.
cant_w8_2b_skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:45 AM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

Welcome! I, too, wonder why people don't respond to posts, but I figure it's because there are so many and it gets overwhelming. And I was a lurker for a while who only looked at posts and didn't want to show my presence by responding because I was just getting used to the site.

Anyway, good luck on your journey and I will be checking for your future posts!
janby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Welcome and best wishes on your WOE.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:47 PM   #7  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Welcome TIA and other new people! People pop in and out and are sometimes caught up in their own problems (I know I have been over the last month and have gone quiet here), so don't be offended, it definitely isn't personal when your post takes a while to get response. And lots of people reading the post and not replying are lurkers who aren't registered.

And some forums are busier than others on an almost hourly basis! Hop on the chat threads or the challenge threads for lots of daily interaction -- the key is not to be shy and really jump in there!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 02-24-2015 at 12:48 PM.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:27 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

welcome new and veteran peeps....

Im Zumbachica, 48 and I have a really fat bum...LOL....I have been coming here for years, but wind up at the same place for some reason....but i keep on trucking.
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote