Old 08-15-2014, 02:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Question Am i the only 1 here, Reading and @ times Responding?

:east er2:

Why do i feel like 0 persons read or respond to any of my Original or secondary threads? I feel censored. Does anyone else feel like this? I dont see too many other post or threads w/ 0 Responses or Replies.....?Why are u blocking ME??? I am dual citizen, but you didn't KNOW that about me!

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 08-15-2014 at 02:58 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:47 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I don't know about your other posts but I see this one. I don't think you're being blocked- I've never seen that happen to anyone on this forum.

I don't stick to any particular area on the forum, I usually just click on "new posts" and then read the ones that are of interest to me. Are you making sure to put descriptive titles in all your threads so people will be drawn to it? I tend to skip over vague titles. Like if a title says, "What do you think..." I am not going to read the thread, but if it says "What do you think is more important, exercise or diet?" that is much more specific and I'm a lot more likely to read and respond.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:49 PM   #3  
Jill

S/C/G: 292/250.4/175

Height: 5'6

I am back to the "new member" status, I suppose. Just looking around and saw this post. I use to feel like that some, when I was on before. Hope you don't feel isolated anymore, as that is most of the reason I want to be involved with this site. I need to feel like "one of the team".
Jb1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:24 PM   #4  

Yes, and thank you for your input.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 252/ticker/183.5

Height: 6' 2"

I think it's just that time of the year. Most of the more vocal responders on this section of the forum are just really busy right now. We'll be back around when things settle down a bit. We're still reading. It's just getting time to respond well is sometimes hard.
andrew80k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:45 AM   #6  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

The message board seems to be really slow these days, not a lot of participation. I used to come here a lot, probably 6 months or a year ago, and it was very active. I'm sure it'll pick up again. I'm sorry, I try to find and respond to all posts, but since I feel like a newbie myself, I've been reading more than responding.
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #7  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

I've been totally preoccupied (and off my diet) for the better part of July and August but hope to be back once we get settled in our new house.
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #8  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

its summer time, people are out and about, on vacation...will pick up after the summer ends...most place I visit online are like this.
Obsidianbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 232/197/145

Height: 5'4"

Your posts are erratic at times, hard to follow, and leave me not real sure how to respond to you. It seems you shoot down very suggestion, have excuses for everything, and tons of real issues none of us are certified in helping with. Know we are reading, and are here, but responding is very difficult at times. No one wants to say the wrong thing, look like a bad guy, or make you feel worse than you clearly already do.
FatAbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:40 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAbbi View Post
Your posts are erratic at times, hard to follow, and leave me not real sure how to respond to you. It seems you shoot down very suggestion, have excuses for everything, and tons of real issues none of us are certified in helping with. Know we are reading, and are here, but responding is very difficult at times. No one wants to say the wrong thing, look like a bad guy, or make you feel worse than you clearly already do.
yes, yes i realize that my wording tends to be on the detailed and verbose side of Strunk and White writing style. However, I am a regular human being like everyone else out there on this very supportive lil forum. I do not expect a Professional to respond to me or my threads or posts. I believe we all have our own style of writing. I like to think mine is ok too. And erratic, how so? I know, detailed?