Old 01-23-2015, 02:18 PM   #166  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

I ate my boring salad for lunch today even though I really wanted to order Jimmy Johns or something else. My tummy is full and since we generally eat out on Friday's I have saved some calories for a small cheat.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:33 AM   #167  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Well done, NEMoM! I'm sorry your salad is so boring, though... Have you ever tried Quinoa Supergreen salad, or something like that to spice things up?

This is a little gross, but I actually had a cookie in my mouth and thought better of it and spit it in the trash. That's the level of dirty, gritty, primative battles that are going on at the moment over here.
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:34 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 250/221.1/150

Height: 5'3

My good choice from yesterday. I went to happy hour and had1 rum and diet coke, with lime. Just one. Then I sipped on a plain diet coke for the rest of the night.

And actually that's too good things. I am really pushing myself to be more social, so I'm really glad I went to Happy hour, and I'm glad I didn't blow my calories on alcohol.
Seana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 12:24 PM   #169  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

So on Friday, we had a going away pot luck for our IT guy. Guess what's left in the break room?
Brownie Bites
Cookies
Apple Pie
Twinkies
Hostess Cupcakes
More Twinkies
More Brownie bites

And since I spent an entire week clean eating and in Beast Mode at the gym and didn't lose a damned pound, I'm really, really eyeballing a brownie bite.
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:34 PM   #170  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

dietcokehead -- Will a brownie bite make you lose a pound? That would be news to me. If losing a pound is what you're after I'm not sure that will do the trick. Beast mode at the gym will make you retain water, disguising your efforts on the scale, so I would continue to clean eat myself.

Not that one brownie bite is the be-all, end-all of decisions, and certainly you could work one into a healthy diet if it is what you really want. But just be sure about why you're eating it, if you decide to have one.

I celebrate your excellent week, it sounds like you KICKED BUTT frankly!

Seana -- nice job all the way around!

Susan -- I've done that. I never regretted it, either.

Today's good decision: navel orange with breakfast. No seeds and very tasty!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 01-26-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:50 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 223/200/145

Height: 5'7"

Dietcokehead
Seriously hear you there!!! I have been that way for 2 weeks now, busting my butt, went to 2xday workouts to try and bust through this stupid plateau that I seem to not be able to jump over and the scale is still being the most obnoxious POS that I have ever seen!!! I think it's because I want to get below that 200 mark so dang bad. It's so hard not to say the heck with it and have something chocolatey and yummy...but I know if I do I will be so ticked off at myself for eating it. So I just buck up and work harder...I'm definitely the most stubborn person on the planet when I set my mind on something But if that scale doesn't start moving again soon, I may have to set fire to it!

Last edited by jbaasch; 01-26-2015 at 01:51 PM.
jbaasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:29 PM   #172  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

So true, Michelle. If you can just think in terms of 'what will I regret more, eating it or not eating it?' then it all seems very simple, doesn't it?

OGC: there were six cccs left, and I put all of them in the lunchbags for the kids.

Dietcokehead, step away from the brownie bites. Now squat. and lunge. and squat. and lunge...
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 09:18 AM   #173  
Michelle the Vegan

How is everyone this morning?!? Is the sun shining where you are? Is the oxygen you're breathing tasting fresh and sweet? Are you have a good hair day (I'm NOT having a good hair day, myself, thank goodness I have hats to choose from!)?

Today's good decision: It finally feels like winter here so I'm going to bake some sweet potato for dinner. Something hot sounds very appealing! I just have to go to the store and actually buy some sweet potatoes at some point today to make this happen.

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 01-27-2015 at 09:18 AM.
Old 01-27-2015, 11:20 AM   #174  

S/C/G: 223/200/145

Height: 5'7"

My good choice today...not heaving my scale out the window. In my head I know I should be thrilled with a 2 lb loss, but dang it I just want to see that stupid 2 off the front of my weight!!! I probably should just not weigh myself for a while until this love/hate relationship with my scale goes away

However, just like moms always know...shortly after I weighed myself this morning, I got a text from my mom. She said "I forgot to tell you this, but after you left the other day, Grandma and I were talking and you are looking so good!" Lol, even at my age, my mom can always make my day a little better.
jbaasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:47 AM   #175  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

I got on the scale this morning and it said I gained 2lbs. I didn't eat a brownie bite. I'm wondering if I should up my calories to be honest.
My good choice today? NOT breaking my scale up against a wall and throwing everything in the break room away so my co-workers can't enjoy anything either (stomps foot).

I'm fine, I'm fine. Seriously. I just have to break this stall. I've been 215 for over a month now. I'm ready to scream.
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:04 AM   #176  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

I went to bootcamp today even though I woke up in a bad mood and did not want to go. Plus we did manmakers for most of the class, I HATE them. UGH, its over on to fight through the rest of the day.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:00 PM   #177  
Michelle the Vegan

I forgot sweet potatoes when I was at the store yesterday, it's a long story, so I didn't get to have them. Next time I go though, I need to remember! Cold weather always makes me want them!

Today's good decision was soup, for the same reason. Love soup when it is cold and this was Indian golden lentil soup, very yummy!

NEmom -- I'd never heard of manmakers so I had to google. Like burpees, but harder -- more power to ya sister, I was exhausted just watching the demonstration video! Good job going, I hope that for your efforts you got a little euphoria bump when all the exercise was done, you deserve it!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 01-28-2015 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:23 PM   #178  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

I am 39 close enough to 40's lol~
I walked 1 hour today.
& I have done really good with my calorie intake.

woot
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:16 AM   #179  
Michelle the Vegan

Great job Lori, oh to be 39 again, those were the days!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:53 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 185/55lbtolose/130

Height: 5'8

All this talk about jeans makes me giggle lol.....I used to wear nothing but jeans and during fertility treatments it went from opening the top button to completely pulling down the zipper to cant wait to get them off mode! Now I have sweats my 'fat pants' my lovely forgiving friends..... I still kept all my jeans though and I will fit back in them!! one day

Anyone having big boob problems...I swear all my bachache is from them being huge...I used to be a 34 B and now I have a parachute for a bra
I am thinking of going for a reduction.
Andiel is offline   Reply With Quote