40 Somethings: NEW Dance Like A Chicken Day Challenge Thread

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Thanks Cattails you are the best I added green tea back in also, thanks to reading Ian's experiment thread. I am hoping that it is helping A chat thread would be great.

Zumba on the pound down details on your diet please ... thanks Zumba I have had to do that a few times for the kids, oh joy I want a great salad. We had a place in VA called Salad Creations I wish we had that here. When I buy too many salad items they go bad before I finish them.

Shannon I knew you would do it ah, Shannon you too it hasn't helped with the bathroom yet other than peeing

Abbi you look great.

I did a low calorie day yesterday. I wanted to fast but it didn't happen but I did drop another two pounds of bloat 163.2 this morning

Cattails are you starting the new chat thread?
  • Abbi, you definitely are up for a name change!

Okay, I made a chat thread - let's get gabbing! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-s...at-thread.html
  • Is today dance like a chicken day? Well I have gained weight instead of loss so this challenge was a total wash for me, but I so enjoy talking to you nice ladies... I say we keep hanging out together...How many weeks until it is officially summer? Do you all want a summer challenge? Ill start it...
  • Love2B I'll email you later on today about the diet, right now i have to get out of this desk chair and continue cleaning....Thursday is always cleaning day in this house.....and boy did it need it badly this week!!
  • Thanks!

I'm excited to actually have reached the goal I set
  • My goodness Rennie, you are gorgeous!

And Abbi, I second the call to change that screen name!