3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   40-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings-216/)
-   -   40-Somethings Dance Like a Chicken Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings/293839-40-somethings-dance-like-chicken-day-challenge.html)

Zumbachica 05-05-2014 02:26 PM

Shannon..CONGRATULATIONS!!

FATABBI I have accomplished nothing....as usual

SNARK that sounds ike a lot of work, but i can't wait to see finished product you are going to have to post pics.

CATTAILS I would love a little stroller for my puppy..but i would feel funny pushing it around..i would only do that in manhattan where anything goes...

love2b150 05-05-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zumbachica (Post 4998004)
Love2b: when i was doing atkins i would put a ton of whipped cream cheese on the muffin in a minute and it was palatable..either that or butter and cinnamon...close your eyes and make believe its french toast and you're eating it with George Clooney...hee hee...I think when you're really desperate for something "bread" it hits the spot..and the flax meal helps you "go"...

Thanks Zumba :) You are funny :D I was gonna try adding applesauce to it but I never made it again. I wonder if you can add a little s/f gelatin powder to give it a better taste? I need to make those vows to myself also :) You'll do it :)

Ok I did it, I used 1/4 cup flaxseed meal, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 egg, tsp of coconut oil, and 1/2 tsp of s/f cherry jello. It came out perfect and sweet. I added the cool whip on top and what a treat. I just don't know how to add in the calories for the jello. The box says svg size 1/4 pkg, 4 svg per box, 10 calories each. I wonder if I really matters, there are no carbs in it just sodium and protein. Thanks Zumba what a treat :D

Duh I just saw the whipped cream cheese part, you are gonna make me make another one :D ... I'll be back

Zumbachica 05-05-2014 05:42 PM

i never saw that recipe for flax seed.....ill be trying it tonight...i think i have jello....

love2b150 05-06-2014 03:05 PM

Zumba how did it turn out? I need to find something else to use other than the coconut oil. I didn't realize the calorie count, I may try the promise light spread.

I went to Carlie C's yesterday and they had fresh baked bread. a :nono: I know ... but it's so good :D ... up 2.8lbs from yesterday, weighing in at 164.0. I know it's water so I'm not worried. I am up 4.2lbs from my low still not worried. I have a better mindset for some reason this go around. With today included I have had four totally off plan days. My carbs have been really high these days. So once I get that under control I'll be fine. TOM showed up for one day and then gone. I am not understanding this stage of life with my body. But this happened last year in August so it is what it is :) maybe I'm about to go through menopause ;) I plan to go to the gym this afternoon to help with the up and start tomorrow fresh with low carb low cal :)

ETA: made it to the gym burn 569, 4.11 miles ... scale looks good right now hope the morning brings a smile :D

Zumbachica 05-06-2014 08:38 PM

I didn't wind up making it yet.....but i will, i'll let you know how it comes out....

hard to pass up fresh bread....i have a hard time at restaurants with the bread basket...

love2b150 05-06-2014 08:56 PM

I just showed it to my SIL, he tried it and says it's really good. That store has always made cookies, cakes and muffins now bread and rolls. I'm gonna have to stay away from the bakery section. I don't like their cakes or cookies and the butter rum muffin that I use to like they don't make anymore.

Cattails 05-07-2014 05:15 AM

:yay: Shannon, nice going!

Rennie, the coconut milk creamer doesn't have a coconuty taste to me, though I wouldn't mind if it did! I've only tried the french vanilla though. I hear you on the strange cycles, the female body sure does go wonky in the 40-somethings. I don't really even have a cycle; I was just bleeding rampantly for weeks at a time (thus the severe anemia I was suffering) - that's under control now thanks to a constant daily dose of progestin.

Zumba, you should totally get a doggy stroller! It'd be awesome! That or one of those stylish screened shoulder bags. :D

Abbi, you're looking really close to your goal! Woo-hoo! Hope everybody's warming up their wings and tails, just one week 'til Chicken Dance Day!

love2b150 05-07-2014 06:37 AM

Cattails, I am as forgetful as can be. I forgot all about looking for it. Though I do recall seeing as pint or quart size in one of the stores I went to. I picked it up and put it back this was a few weeks ago. These cycles are strange :dizzy: My daughter says she's jealous when I tell her about skipped months or one day months. I told her it took a long time to get here :D

WHOOSH! my first in 17 months. I am back down to 160.0. That walk/jog - (tried to) run I did yesterday that had my back aching last night did what it was supposed to do. We have church tonight so as soon as I get my daughter on the bus I am headed to the gym :) I will be back in the 150's tomorrow :crossed:

I hope you all have a great day :)

Zumbachica 05-07-2014 08:49 AM

Hi all...well i refuse to weigh myself because i had another bad binge last night. I should have known better than to buy cookies and ice cream novelties....but I buy that stuff for the boys.....I don't think they should be denied just because I have a problem.

I don't have to teach today but I need to do some housework and yard work so I think today will be a day I spend HOME....i'm not runnig out to the gym or to errands. (I very rarely get a day when I can be home)...the yard work will definitely count as cardio and I'll take out my dumbbells and do some of my workout later....Keeping the calorie count on the way LOW to try and offset some of yesterdays damage. I hate to get on the scale friday when i see the trainer and have a gain.....i'll be happy to have stayed the same because the past few days have been a doozie.

Have a good day y'all..we should be dancing like chickens in another week!!! POK POK

Zumbachica 05-07-2014 08:53 AM

LOVE2B You are doing so well......keep it up girlfriend!! :hug:

CATTAILS I have one of those mesh bags already ...LOL...wondering how big the dog will get since we have no way of knowing who or what her daddy was....maybe she'll be the kind of dog i can keep in a bag and sneak her into stores...LOL

SHANNON..you met your goal so please get your chicken costume ready :D

My mini goal for the day...drink water!! and lots of it!!

BillBlueEyes 05-07-2014 09:02 AM

Oooops . . . This thread has passed the magic limit of 500 posts.

Would some kind soul start the new thread?

love2b150 05-07-2014 02:50 PM

New thread is up

Thanks Shannon

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-s...ge-thread.html