Old 03-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #31  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Heidi, the fiber is definitely great for you What about the pretzels?
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:42 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Hi all,

Loved the turkeys!

I was 125.5 this am, so back in the range. No long-term damage from those cookies. Today was on target for calories, but no exercise - too much going on...

Sum, we were both snacky last night. Hope that today was better for you on that. If I can stop now, I'm good here...

Our dog gets grouchy in the evening, and I bet he wishes we still had his crate set up. We just don't have a good place to set it up. He's 9, so I guess grouchy is ok at that age. We put him in the kitchen at night, he's fine in there.

HeidiYumm! Chipotle!

Rennie, you are right, it always seems to come off... Hope you get your 1.4 tomorrow.

Apple, 12 should be completely doable!
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:32 AM   #33  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Heidi, the fiber is definitely great for you What about the pretzels?
70 calories for 4. The trick is to stop there. A trick I'm still working on...
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:48 AM   #34  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Okay.

So far so good. Started the challenge with a (long awaited) loss of nearly a kilo and have been faithfully keeping up with my dumbbells and running, will probably go walkies thursdays and Sundays- seems to just work out that way.

I don't count calories, but try to eat a balanced diet- had muesli with strawberries and blueberries for lunch, for example. And I've probably had nearly two liters of water so far today, so, so far so good.

Totally, totally love the vibrating turkey, by the way. Laughed so hard!

Heidi, looks like my eldest daughter is going to be the shortest of the three. She is pissed.

Have a great day, all of you. I'm off to practice shaking my tailfeathers...
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #35  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Cattails, now I can't get Ray Charles and the Blues Brother out of my head!

Bend Over Let Me See You Shake Your Tail Feathers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK33V7FGjd8
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:27 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

hi all...im back over the 150 barrier...grrrrrr...it was a short lived victory...LOL...but I am not concerned. I think what did it was the little bit of spaetzle i had last night with dinner....then a few chips at the bar i was sitting at last night....Met BF for a drink after his work event and only had a diet coke with vodka...zero carb drink.....I think the sodium from the two chips i had bloated me up a bit...it doesn't take much.....

So as I type this my house is in total chaos because closet designers are installing today...I'm very excited but the noise and commotion is already old and they should be here for a couple of hours......maybe putting my pretty clothes in a closet instead of boxes and garment racks will be some motivation for me to start fitting into them again One could only hope.....sun is shining, its going to be a warmer day..in the forties..HEAT wAVE....I can't wait for the puppy to get a little bigger and have all her shots so i could start walking her down to the beach....they shelter told me not to let her around other dogs or let her butt touch the ground because of parvovirus.

Im fasting today until dinner time.......a once a week fast really did wonders for Sum so I figured I would do the same..maybe that will get me to 148 by the enid of the weekend. 147 would be a dream.....doesn't hurt to dream big...LOL

No workouts for me until the workers leave.....going to start my 21 day fix over again....someone i know followed it to the letter and lost 6 lbs in 21 days and inches....she didn't seem very happy but I thought that was great progress for three weeks....

have a happy day y'all
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #37  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I caved into BK's french fries last night. And I don't even like them I was getting some fish food and BK was right next to the store and I ordered a large FF, ugh.

I did not weigh myself this morning.

Oh, why do I do things like that????

But it is a new day....

My equilibrium is off. My ear is back at its tricks. Seeing an ENT this Friday. It is clogged, I can not hear a thing out of it. It is itchy and gross stuff comes out of it. So no work outs for me, all I want to do is sleep (and eat).

I wish if I were to get sick and lose appetite.

I hope to get my ear fixed and hopefully then I'll feel strong enough to start my workouts again.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:18 PM   #38  

SUM you should have taken care of that ear issue in the beginning when i told you!! Im getting the frying pan....LOL...seriously i hope you feel better soon....sounds like an infection if gross stuff is coming out.....I wouldn't feel like working out either.

And don't ever wish for illness .....God forbid.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #39  

i actually had a decent dinner last night so I feel like I am starting off on the right foot.BUT I also had beer. AND I skipped rowing practice this morning. SO I need to get a run in today to make up for it.
This is going to be hard but I will be so incredibly happy if I even lose 5 pounds so it will be worth it.
SUM, I hope your ear is OK!
Zumba, I would like to try some fasting too.
New leaf, good idea about the juicer pulp. I usually give it to my chickens.
Hello to everyone else, my hungry cats are giving me the stare down...
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:18 PM   #40  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I know Zumba You were right. I am just too stubborn.

Day is going well for me. One day at a time, right? I had no bfast, succulent salad for lunch and planning on feasting on asparagus and grilled salmon for dinner.

Tomorrow will be a bit tricky. Meeting my "lunch ladies" for lunch. We meet once per month for lunch and once per month for drinks. I already checked out the menu and because of my food allergy, there is only 3 items on the menu that I can have, all salads. I will go with one of them and dressing on the side.

I am feeling tired today, I think it is the ear. No exercise for me.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #41  

Appleblossum: I broke my fast today...too many hours in the house I guess...i had no distraction .....had an avocado and 2 eggs...so I guess today is going to be low carb day......meatballs and salad for dinner.....maybe some spinach to go with it....I feel sad that my kids are going to their dad's tonight but i get to pick them up again on friday..woot woot. Since i'll have noone to cook for tomorrow will be my fast day.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:43 PM   #42  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Old 03-19-2014, 02:44 PM   #43  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Hah, it worked... I am not that tech savvy. Just married to one.

Anycase that is the hair I would like to have...dark underneath, blonde and red high/low lights. What do you think??? And the cut is so me. I would totally go for it.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #44  

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

its very modern and young.....
Old 03-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #45  
Fat to Fab and Fit

...and Me