Old 04-19-2014, 09:55 AM   #331  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Morning

Another gorgeous day forming up. Looking forward to my pup walk.

Scale kind of stuck, went up by 0.6 pounds, but overall that whoosh did stick. I had a carby and salty day; I had jambalaya and ended up feasting on it more than I intended to. That explains the up on my scale. Otherwise I had a pretty good day.

I am debating if I should have another crazy exercise day... a friend at MFP called me officially MAD after the last one She has known me for years and knows that I can get a tab bit obsessive.

Yesterday;
B- 3 hardboiled eggs, orange
L - Jambalaya, tomato&cuke salad
D - None
S - Apple w/pb, Greek yogurt

Exercise
4.2 mile pup walk 72 min (DH had a sore knee, so we went slow)
Step aerobics 60 min

Weight 137.8
Up 0.6 lbs
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 05:15 PM   #332  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Shannon, when I stop weighing I stop weighing also ... I don't even think about it. but once I get back on the wagon it's on I use to do child care. I love the mine thing and the everybody wanting to sit with me during circle time just reminds me of being with mine when they were little . It does get easier. I'm sure it was fun How did the cookies turn out? Boy do I wish we were closer. I'd be your sampling buddy

Sum, I love your happy post Obsessive (determination) is great. It brings results which you are getting. Keep up the great work

Today was the day for the 5K walk in memory of a student (scholar). I haven't walked a trail in forever. Oh my goodness, the hills tore my thighs up, smh. My son kept saying let's sprint. I'm thinking do you want me to have a heart attack? He's telling me breathe in through your nose and out of your mouth. I'm thinking shut up, lol. But he does lift and condition and train for football, he's also 16. My thighs were killing me by the time I got out of the shower so I took some ibuprofen. OK I'm finished. Today's gonna be a good day
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:46 PM   #333  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Here is a picture Rennie. We should plan for you to come visit one Saturday. I love to bake and my husband doesn't appreciate my wheat and sugar free goodies so much, lol!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (33.9 KB, 4 views)
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:52 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Hello all....today was a gorgeous spring day and me and the puppy spent a lot of time in the yard...I raked leaves and will consider that my exercise for the day....havent done that in years since my ex and I had a gardener....forgot what hard work it was..but it felt good to do it....

I stuck to my BFC today....i have to admit I'm very hungry right now, but i'm not going to ruin my day's efforts

Tomorrow i'm spending easter alone...jsut as well..no temptations...going to try and follow BFC fast track day two
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:59 AM   #335  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

Rennie, as long as you always measure in the same spots, it doesn't really matter where you're measuring. Funny about the lure of biscuit tops!

Sum, I love your enthusiasm! You're definitely feeling well again. Thirty-five pounds is AWESOME.

Zumba, glad you had a lovely day outside - nothing like fresh air and sunshine to brighten you. Yardwork totally counts as exercise!

Shannon, aren't kids wonderful? No, I mean really - I adore kids, especially the little ones. Can't wait until my boys provide me with grandkids to play with! (Oh please, please let me babysit!)

Happy Easter to all!!

Last edited by Cattails; 04-20-2014 at 04:01 AM.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:41 AM   #336  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I am geeked out. New low; 136.2 Really motivates me to stay OP.

Today I'll have a gentle exercise day after my beastly day yesterday. The gym is closed so I will only walk my pup.

Yesterday
B - 3 hard boiled eggs, orange
L - Black bean burrito with veggies and cheese, dab of sour cream and salsa
D - None
S - Tuna, apple w/peanut butter, Greek yougurt

Exercise
4.7 mile pup walk 72 min
4.7 mile treadmill walk 60 min
Weights 45 min
Swim 45 min

Weight
Down 1.6 lbs
Old 04-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #337  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

Old 04-20-2014, 06:53 PM   #338  

HAPPY EASTER !!!

Spent the whole day alone, just me and the pup. Its kind of getting old at this point...I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already I raked more leaves today.....there's more yard to go and the flower beds but I have to say I am proud of myself.....Looks so much better. Puppy had a grand time running around outdoors while I raked......

Day Two of Belly Fat Cure Fast Track. I'm done for the day. My incentive is a party that I'm going to at the end of the month and I know it isn't alot of time but I'ld like to slim down some..so its on like donkey kong.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #339  

B: bacon, eggs, avocado
L: hamburger patty wrapped in lettuce, ketchup and cheese. Tablespoon of almond butter with whipped cream
D: pork chop
S: piece of dark chocolate

Today's weigh in was 150.4 , Would like to be 145 by this time next week.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:59 AM   #340  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I hope everyone had a nice Easter.

I overate all day long and I feel the bloat today. It is ovulation time and I can not keep my cakehole shut. Well today is my fast day. I won't have any food available to me all day long.

Scale jumped to 137.8 Luckily today is not an official weigh-in date; I still have enough time to work off this bloat by Friday.

Today is my volunteer day at the FCA; scale already jumped some, it will be interesting to see if I will retain even more water for tomorrow's weigh in. Ovulation, FCA sitting and already existing bloat... interesting mix. I just hope I won't get above 140

I will walk tonight after the FCA, and I think I will do my weight lifting as well.

My arms are starting to look better. My girlfriend pointed that out. I guess with the weight coming off so nicely and all that lifting I have done, is starting to show. I don't built muscle easy on my upper half, but they are starting to look kinda sculpted. That is my happy news for the day
Old 04-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #341  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

You're doing great Sum!

Hope everyone had a nice Easter!

I weighed in today at 196.2 so still in Onederland, yay! I was actually hoping to see 196 but you see how my weight/scale likes to tease with me, lol! I have lost 14.6 lbs total so far. That's alot for me but man, I have so much more to lose. I feel happy and anxious at the same time. This week marks a month since I got serious about changing my eating.
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #342  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

I sure thought I posted here last night, maybe I'm losing it Great post from you all glad to hear things are moving along for everyone and if not we have a plan.

Shannon, we have to set a date after I get out of this decade, no distractions LOL the cookies look really good Shannon happy and anxious is me when I see good numbers, enjoy my friend

Sum on the new low ... the up is just water with all that you do it can't linger long

Zumba, sounds like you and the pup are getting along better, that's a good thing I have an end of the month goal also, let's do this

I am done with my birthday eating and the scale is up to 163.8. I want the 3.8 gone by 4/30/14 ... I think it's all water weight so if I can stay consistent and eat OP for the next 9 days, I believe it is doable.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:51 PM   #343  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Shannonsnail Congrats on being OP for a month! Did something click a month ago? -- I had my click on March 28th,2013. That was the day I said, I want to get skinny again. -- I have slipped and fallen a few times but always got back on that horse. So I have lost nearly 30 pounds since.

Rennie Your goal is totally doable. You prolly have a few pounds of just plain water weight on you that should come off quick with clean eating.

Zumba I hope you had another OP day!
Old 04-21-2014, 06:02 PM   #344  
Fat to Fab and Fit

You know, I fit into 6's now! Some of them are still a bit tight but others fit nicely. I wore a size 6 skirt today; it made me really happy!!
Old 04-21-2014, 09:02 PM   #345  

I think i put in an OP day today....yesterday was OP but I lost it by the end of the night and binged on Lucky Charms.....spending easter alone was alot harder than i thought it was going to be...i became very melancholy by the end of the day....

Today was a pretty OP day although it definitely wasn't BFC that I followed, but I didn't have alot of calories....

Three Zumba classes today...toning, circuit and regular Zumba...I'm wiped....and wondering if it really even makes a difference.