Old 04-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #316  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I am pooped... I was a maniac what came to my exercises today; 208 minutes total. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight.

Eating is going OP too. Had bfast and a huge salad for lunch and some yogurt for a snack. Not having dinner, just sipping some hibiscus tea.

If that scale does not move tomorrow, I am going to kick it

As I was walking to the pool in my bathing suit, I looked myself from a mirror and my belly looked flatter. Don't get me wrong, it still has WAYS to go, but it was not as pudgy as it was a few weeks ago.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:30 PM   #317  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Huh Abbi, I dislike this weight loss thing most days

Sum you workout-aholic ... I laughed when I read you were gonna kick the scale tomorrow oh and great on you for the swim suit. I so want to buy a swim suit ((and wear it))

Last edited by love2b150; 04-18-2014 at 12:20 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:52 AM   #318  

S/C/G: 232/197/145

Height: 5'4"

Maddening.
FatAbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:29 AM   #319  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

It probably would be a good thing for most of us to toss the scale away! Not that I'd ever do that - I weigh in every morning without fail! But before I step on the scale, I remind myself that fluctuations occur and I will not freak out, no matter what the number. That said, Abbi, I know it's frustrating and alarming to see the number go up at all - but the body fat percentage is a WAY better indicator of how you're doing, and you are doing great!

Does everybody keep a measurement record and/or graph? I have for the past 2 years; initially I recorded once a week, now I do it once a month for an overall view of what's going on. Just curious if everyone does, as daily measures are so hard to go by.

Sum, way to go!! Sounds like you had a terrific day.

Zumba, I'm sorry - my arm is worn out from using the frying pan on Rennie. Can I give you a instead? I wish I could give you more - how about "take one day at a time, or one hour, or even one moment, and just take care of yourself, treat yourself the way you'd treat somebody you love - and then keep on doing that, every day."

to everybody else - TGIF again!

Oh, and this was a notable day for me: 10 whole months since I reached my 3FCs goal! I can't wait for it to start clicking away years...

Last edited by Cattails; 04-18-2014 at 04:43 AM.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:41 AM   #320  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I did not need to kick my scale, instead I kissed it!! OMG what a whoosh I had... I was 142 pounds yesterday morning and this morning I woke up to 137.2. My new low!!!!

Now, I can not workout everyday the way I worked out yesterday, but I am a firm believer that working out does aide the weight loss. I sweated all my bloat out.

Plan for today is to continue eating two meals; bfast and lunch and two snacks. Around 1100-1200 calories. I will walk the pup this morning and do an aerobics class tonight...a light exercise day I will also clean my house which will burn some calories

Giddily I skip away to do my morning tasks; TaTa for now!
Old 04-18-2014, 09:07 AM   #321  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Cat I keep a spreadsheet of my daily weigh-ins. I started on March 28, 2013. I have only skipped maybe 10 weigh-ins. I also keep spreadsheet of my measurements, but I only update those every 6 weeks or so. I should start measuring every two weeks, but I always forget. -- I should take my measurements tomorrow...since I am at new low
Old 04-18-2014, 12:36 PM   #322  
~Rennie

Abbi

Cattails on 10 months . I think I have only taken my measurements three times. I don't think I measure in the correct place/way.

Sum I corrected my previous post to you. It makes sense now, LOL. on your new low, way to go And I too am a firm believer that working out does aide in our weight loss. If I could hit that treadmill at least 6 days a week I'd be in the 150's for sure.

I got 1.4lbs of water weight off. I'm back down to 162.6 and smiling. I'm gonna attempt another day like yesterday, low cal/carbs and see if I can get the back down to my low of 161.2
Old 04-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #323  
Fat to Fab and Fit

So today I have lost 35 pounds all together from my highest weight.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #324  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Cat I keep a spreadsheet of my daily weigh-ins. I started on March 28, 2013. I have only skipped maybe 10 weigh-ins. I also keep spreadsheet of my measurements, but I only update those every 6 weeks or so. I should start measuring every two weeks, but I always forget. -- I should take my measurements tomorrow...since I am at new low
I stopped weighing for a looonnngg time but now that I am trying again I weigh daily (or almost daily) and write it down in a notebook. I am measuring about once a month too.
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:12 PM   #325  

S/C/G: 232/197/145

Height: 5'4"

Daily is making me mental. I may ban scales for a month. Who am I kidding.... I will be on it tomorrow morning.
FatAbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:26 PM   #326  
~Rennie

Sum that's great

Shannon and Abbi I think I'm addicted to my scale ... I've actually gotten better because I use to weigh multiple times in a day. crazy huh!

I was doing really well today and then my son made biscuits. I was only gonna eat the top off one biscuit (which I did cut the thin layer off) because I like the hard tops. Then my other son dropped the top to his biscuit in a pot of baked beans and he doesn't eat beans so I ate it. No I didn't have to eat it but too late I did so now I have to add that to my calorie/carb count
Old 04-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #327  
~Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
So today I have lost 35 pounds all together from my highest weight.
Congratulations!! I can't wait to join you!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #328  
~Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattails View Post
It probably would be a good thing for most of us to toss the scale away! Not that I'd ever do that - I weigh in every morning without fail! But before I step on the scale, I remind myself that fluctuations occur and I will not freak out, no matter what the number. That said, Abbi, I know it's frustrating and alarming to see the number go up at all - but the body fat percentage is a WAY better indicator of how you're doing, and you are doing great!

Does everybody keep a measurement record and/or graph? I have for the past 2 years; initially I recorded once a week, now I do it once a month for an overall view of what's going on. Just curious if everyone does, as daily measures are so hard to go by.

Sum, way to go!! Sounds like you had a terrific day.

Zumba, I'm sorry - my arm is worn out from using the frying pan on Rennie. Can I give you a instead? I wish I could give you more - how about "take one day at a time, or one hour, or even one moment, and just take care of yourself, treat yourself the way you'd treat somebody you love - and then keep on doing that, every day."

to everybody else - TGIF again!

Oh, and this was a notable day for me: 10 whole months since I reached my 3FCs goal! I can't wait for it to start clicking away years...
Congratulations on your maintenance!!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:40 PM   #329  
~Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Sum that's great

Shannon and Abbi I think I'm addicted to my scale ... I've actually gotten better because I use to weigh multiple times in a day. crazy huh!

I was doing really well today and then my son made biscuits. I was only gonna eat the top off one biscuit (which I did cut the thin layer off) because I like the hard tops. Then my other son dropped the top to his biscuit in a pot of baked beans and he doesn't eat beans so I ate it. No I didn't have to eat it but too late I did so now I have to add that to my calorie/carb count
It just amuses me greatly that I can go a couple of years without weighing on any regular basis whatsoever and could care less but now I am excited to get on it!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:48 PM   #330  
~Shannon

Sorry for the multiple posts I am just too tired to figure out how to combine them all tonight. I agreed to watch my neighbor's daughter today and it was just a long tiring day. I think my almost 4 yr old may be officially safe in her role as only child. The preschool bickering and not sharing today wore me out. Then afterwards I had to cook dinner, mow the yard and get my daughter to bed. As usual, I should have just said "forget everything, I'm going to bed" but instead I came downstairs to clean the kitchen and ended up deciding to try my hand at another batch of wheat free, sugar free cookies. So, it's almost 11 and I am falling asleep on the iPad while waiting for them to cool so I can put them away for next week.

The scale is still ticking downward but Easter dinner and candy etc are upon us so I'm not holding my breath, lol!