Old 04-13-2014, 09:31 PM   #271  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Getting back on plan. Now. Not happy with my appearance, not happy with my weight creep. We are going to Hawaii in August (!!) so I am using this as motivation... Anyway,

Hey, but I did get my hair cut; I'm really happy with it! And, I still haven't had candy since early January. So those are both good things!

Last edited by newleaf123; 04-13-2014 at 09:38 PM.
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

NEWLEAF Hawaii is a great motivation!!!! You are always on point..you can do this...

SUM Not having power is not fun...we went without it for a week last year after hurricane sandy....that alone would make me reach for some snacks..

Love2b Mazel on the size 10 jeans!!!!!

Shannonsnail Good for you for finishing all the produce...i never do that.....although I'm getting better...
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:53 PM   #273  

I spent the past two days in the house organizing...feel more on point now....still alot to do...but I have time this week to get things done.

I didn't have to cook for kids this weekend so it was just me..ate huge breakfasts and then smaller meals the rest of the day...i think that is a good strategy for me for now. Keeping carbs super low...curious to see what scale says tomorrow.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #274  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Cattails, I don't know how many times I've looked at the size. I just kind of hold them up and say wow.

Sum, do you have a specific number that you'd like to be by Friday? I hope the tree didn't damage your home or vehicles. I'm so happy for you and your soon to be friend scale YAY for you two

Heidi Hawaii ... great motivation Nice cut, and great job on still no candy

Thanks Zumba good job on the low carbs, I need to get back to that after this weekends eats, whew ... crazy

Went to my daughters this evening for a cookout. We had a good time. I ate a plain hotdog, some chips and dip (not that much) and then they surprised me with cake (with a big "48" on it) and some ice cream. Ladies I finished my ice cream and my stomach started churning like you would not believe. I had the worse upset stomach and literally just made it to the bathroom, my stomach was so messed up. I don't know whether it was all of the stuff that I have eaten in the last two days or what but my goodness. If this was a warning not to do this again I sure heard it loud and clear. I barely made it home.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:04 PM   #275  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

Height: 5'3"

Heidi, I love the cut - it looks great on you! Wow on the candy, that is a real accomplishment.

Zumba, nice on getting organized; it's amazing how much clearer your head is when the literal clutter is sorted out. NOT my strong point by any means!

Aw, Rennie, sorry to hear that your stomach troubled you, even though it might help stay on point. I have that curse/blessing: I truly cannot eat junk without it making me feel terrible. Hope you feel all recovered in time to enjoy your birthday - have a great day!

to all.

Last edited by Cattails; 04-13-2014 at 11:04 PM.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #276  

NEWLEAF..super cute cut....love it

LOVE2B thats nutty about the ice cream cake, definitely something in there your body was saying a great big NO to...sometimes when we eat healthy and then we go back to sugar we can feel sickly..I know that has happened to me.....

CATTAILS Yes, being organized helps my head alot. My ex was a clutter bug and it used to drive me crazy...I felt so bogged down my him and HIS junk....now tha t I have my own home I want to keep it tidy....and uncluttered mind means I can focus more on my weight loss..or atleast I like to think so.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:46 AM   #277  

Too many calories yesterday...1389 , I thnk that made me gain point 8 of a lb despite the fact that my net carbs were way low.

Took a long walk yesterday.

Today i have three zumba classes. Have to go back to the accountant and get an extension on my son's taxes (thanks to the ex withholding information from me) but will make sure to make time to get to the store today and buy healthy food to get me through a BFC week.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:40 AM   #278  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Zumba chaos in the house affects me greatly; however, with a messy DH who works from home and 3.5 yr old who is like a mess on wheels, it is hard to keep it how I like it. I always feel better though when I organize or clean.

Happy birthday Rennie I hope 48 is GREAT!

Today is my weekly weigh day and I have officially lost 12 lbs and entered Onederland! Yay! I hope I have a one way ticket, lol!
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:59 AM   #279  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Happy birthday Rennie! I would post million cute emoticons but I am posting from my phone because we at are without power.
Enjoy your day!
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:07 AM   #280  
Fat to Fab and Fit

My day was excellent. I ate OP and took the hardest class ever.
Today I am fasting, from bfast to bfast. I had an interesting bfast because we have no power.

Today is our second day without any power, days are fine. It is warm outside and light, but evenings sucks. I go to bed early. We live on a lake, so I carry buckets of water to flush the toilets... Lol... Good exercise. We don't have water because we have a well and the pump needs power. So I will be showering at the gym. A good excuse to go and workout.

Sorry about all typos, posting from my phone.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #281  

:ce lebrate:Happy Birthday Rennie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #282  

I guess this is becoming my weekly check in! I didn't weigh myself today but I feel pretty much the same. I have not made any changes in my eating habits so I can't expect much. I had a great work out this morning at the rowing club and even though I ate a good breakfast I am starving right now.
My week-end was pretty lazy, I have no good reason why I didn't go running the last 3 days. I just feel like it doesn't make a difference. A bit frustrated on that point. It is way more important to eat right. But on the other hand I am always glad when I make the effort to sweat a little bit.
I'll check in tomorrow with a weigh in!
Have a great day everyone, and Happy Birthday Rennie!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #283  

Height: 5' 5"

I would love to join you all! I've just read the past few posts and I can see what a close and supportive group you are

It looks like I have a month left, and I hope to get down to 147 by then. I am currently losing slowly but at least it is moving in the right direction.

Shannonsnail, super congrats on Onederland!!!
jennykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #284  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennykay View Post
I would love to join you all! I've just read the past few posts and I can see what a close and supportive group you are

It looks like I have a month left, and I hope to get down to 147 by then. I am currently losing slowly but at least it is moving in the right direction.

Shannonsnail, super congrats on Onederland!!!
Thank you jennykay and welcome!
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:31 PM   #285  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Welcome jennykay! Nice to have you here!!