Old 03-31-2014, 06:01 PM   #166  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Rennie... I feel reborn when weather co-operates

I am outdoor girl, love everything about outdoors; rain or shine.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:40 PM   #167  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Sum, it does make the day happier since we have had such bad weather
Rain and bad drivers make me sad. Good resting weather though
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:19 PM   #168  

Oh my goodness, if I don't check in regularly I end up with a lot of reading to do!!
I am up to 176 again but I am determined to have a good week. I have been fighting off a cold for a few weeks but it finally got the best of me and today I have a stuffed up head. Bleh. Won't be exercising too heavy for the next day or 2. I am trying not to eat bread this week, although I've discovered that bread can be interpreted many different ways. I count tortillas as bread but then I went ahead and ate tortilla chips. Dummy. I am also trying to exercise 60 min a day. We'll see how the week goes!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #169  
~Rennie

Apple Blossom I hope you feel better soon
Old 04-01-2014, 08:45 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Hi all....It was a lovely day today..finally Spring has sprung. I'm getting my bearings..I'm feeling VERY PMS which isn't helping matters....look forward to losing the bloat this weekend when AF comes to visit finally......

Taught my class today and took my pup for a walk down to the beach even though I carried her most of the way....it wasn't a power walk , it was more of a stroll but it was a walk no less...

Still don't have a handle on the eating thing.....Overfed Head isn't coming in the mail until Thursday. Tomorrow will be a fast day of sorts..Im stopping to regroup....determined to have some weight loss before this challenge is over...I would like to see 145 on the scale..(the scale the dog pee'd on twice)....

thanks for all your support ladies...
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #171  
~Rennie

Zumba spring makes for a little happiness right? and the stroll on the beach would make me smile . and the pup peeing on the scale (twice) not funny but makes you smile a little to think about ... just the small things to brighten the day ... thanks for your support also (we're in this together)
Old 04-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #172  

love 2b...yes, I think she had the right idea about peeing on the scale..maybe she knows something that i don't...LOL....It made me laugh, I couldn't even be mad at her (the first time...the second time was a bit annoying..lol). I don't know if i'm all that happy about spring because that means no more hiding under big sweaters and heavy jackets....pressure is on to get into the spring clothes I put in my new closet...
Old 04-02-2014, 12:05 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Hi all,

Car drive on Sunday was a success, at least got my mind off of work for the day. Weather was perfect, mid-70s to low 80s. Drove with the roof down until after our late lunch. With wine & food, I was over on calories & definitely not OP. yesterday was though, however, today was more off than on.

Ah, well, the rest of this week should be OP, as long as I don't freak out too much with everything I need to get done. I'm off the 16th-20th, so if things don't get done, I'm not caring until 4/21...

Hope everyone is doing ok. Sorry for short posts, I do read up though...
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 02:30 AM   #174  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

Marlene, glad to hear you're keeping your sanity! Just two more weeks to go.

Don't worry, Zumba, you've got another 6 weeks to work at this. Loss or not, just putting in the effort to change is a success! Your puppy's attitude towards the scale makes me LOL, too.

Sum, when are we going to get to see that beautiful head of hair?

Apple, sorry that you're sick, hope you feel better soon. Sometimes exercise makes me feel less congested when I have a cold, sometimes exercise just isn't doable - take care of yourself, whatever you need.

I have a cold right now too, been trying to fend my youngest DS's germs for the past week. It's not too bad; the worst thing is a nagging tickle/cough in my throat. Last night I squirted a bunch of sriracha sauce into a little V8 just before bed in an attempt to kill the tickle. Not sure it really helped, but my belly did get nice and toasty!

to Rennie and all others, hope your week is passing pleasantly.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:15 PM   #175  

hello all, i have officially ballooned up to 154 and i can honestly say that i haven't weighed that much ever...my whole life...not even when i was 9 months pregnant....now what???

Oh and to add to things me and boyfriend broke up officially today....I can't really tell you what happened...because I don't understand it myself.

Things could be worse....as a rational person I know that...but I feel like I've hit rockbottom....maybe focusing on losing weight for real will help me.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #176  

cattails..thanks for reminding me of all the time we have left in this challenge..all is not lost...I think I can make some progress in six weeks!! You made me laugh about the hot sauce, i love home remedies. Gargle with salt water before you go to bed, that helps me a little with that post nasal drip junk.

Marlene nothing like a nice car ride to soothe the soul.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:18 AM   #177  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

Aw, Zumba...many I hope you can take some well-deserved time for yourself and just...be.

Last edited by Cattails; 04-03-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:41 AM   #178  

thanks Cattails..i tell ya, when it rains it pours...
Old 04-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #179  

Good morning y'all...Lost some bloat from yesterday... a little over a lb...popping a diurex helped...I am definitely PMS....Last night my son had his last high school evening concert and I teared up....on top of all the changes i'm going through have to say goodbye to my son as he goes off to college this summer...a bittersweet thing....

I am not following any specific plan per say this time....just eating less...atleast for now until i get some weight off.....There's so much talk about the healthy and unhealthy ways to take off weight....well I don't care at the moment, just need to fit into some of my clothes again...eat less lose weight.....thats all i'm telling myself.....over and over again. The Overfed Head book came in the mail yesterday , started reading it. So far i'm really not all that impressed. I hope it goes into more detail about how to make the line of thinking actually work. When you're an emotional eater you lose all sense of reasoning. Your eating isn't about hunger, so listening to hunger pains and fullness signals doesn't matter. That's like telling an alcoholic to only drink when they're thirsty.

Teaching my easier class today and then i'm getting my hairs did. Covering up the grays always makes me feel better, as does a professional blow out. Some salon time is a good diversion from my problems too....

i hope everyone has a good day.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:53 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Hi all,

Rennie, thanks for encouragement. I'll say happy birthday now, just in case I'm too crazy then.

Cattails, now basically a week & a half. You would have enjoyed the cars Sunday, we had one each of 240, 260 & 280, 2 300zx twin turbos, and 2 350 roadsters. Hope you are feeling better.

Zumba, I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. My oldest graduated HS last year, I know what you are going through there. I like the idea of just eating less. Not easy though. And yes, you are right about a nice car drive soothing the soul, but a salon visit does the same, doesn't it! I enjoy getting my nails done, that's a nice diversion, and I do like that my nails always look nice.
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote