Old 02-28-2014, 03:47 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

SUM i hope you feel better.

CATTAiLS, I hurt my knee last week when I fell on ice...TWICE....not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

Well I am not looking at 150 on my scale anymore thank goodness, thanks to two days of low carb eating. I hope to continue.

Going to meet friends tonight .......tryng to figure out what i can drink that is low in carbs....
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:17 PM   #92  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Sum Good job on the 2lbs loss while out of town Wow 117lbs. I'm 5'3 also. I don't ever remember being that small. I remember being 128lbs when I got pregnant with my oldest in 1992. Sum love your reply to Zumba and we know failure is not in your vocabulary, you've got this and you know it Sorry you weren't feeling well and glad to hear you felt better today, Happy Birthday to your Husband enjoy dinner

Zumba love what you said to Sum about being smaller Sorry to hear about your fall I'm still reading so I hope you are ok Zumba good job on the pound down and the bloat gone How do you like the shakes? Are they worth the cost? What are the benefits? I know I can read the reviews and I have two friends that sell them but I like to hear from real people not people trying to sell me something thanks

Such a wonderful group of caring people here

Marlene on your new low I love the sound of your trip I plan to take the kids to a cousins house when the weather breaks to ride, they've asked me about it since we went for Christmas No animal cookies? it's been awhile maybe I missed you giving them up. I was looking for the ones in the red bag at dollar tree that were fat free but they don't sell them anymore and the others I can stop eating so none for me

Cattails again with the kind words to Sum this group rocks The picture of you in your avatar ... do you weigh 116? I am really curious to see what one hundred something teen would look like on us. My daughter is 5'5 and weights 120. She's really small and shapely but I don't know that I would look good at her/your weight (if I ever get there ) Sorry to hear about your Mom, hope she is all better soon LOL on the seat bones Hope your knee is ok

Guac glad your leg is getting better, sorry about the eating part. I had the same problem and decided that I have to totally eliminate some things where food is concerned because I allow them to control me and that's not good.

Hi Michelle, Heidi, and everyone else

I have had an experimental month. I only loss 2.2lbs but it's better than a gain. I was hoping to be at 165 by today. I did get back to my low this go around of 166.2 <--- the second time I've seen this number this week so I'm happy

Have a great weekend and I hope

Last edited by love2b150; 02-28-2014 at 05:45 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #93  
~Rennie

Zumba nice weigh in and tonic and lime Enjoy
Old 02-28-2014, 04:51 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Sheesh I stay off the 40somethings for 2 weeks and you start a challenge. Jumping in late but I will shoot for 205 by St Patricks.

Marlene: what animal crackers brand do you buy? I bought some at a dmv vending machine and it was 220 calories for 16 crackers. They were yummy though.

Rennie: congrats on the 166.2.

Bettybooty: love the name. My daughter was a biter because of speech issues. It is frustrating when you have kids acting out. Hang in there.

Abbi: your thighs will thank you for running. The c25k program is good because it starts off with small amounts of running.

Chubby mum: It's nice when it's a peaceful house from them sleeping isn't?

I will catch up with the rest of the personnels when I get back from the store. Dd has been home with stomach flu and now the husband is home so I can go out.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:55 PM   #95  
~Rennie

Carma good to see you, hope your son feels better soon
Old 02-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #96  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Last day of lazing about and eating what ever I want. Dinner will be prime rib and bakes loaded potatoes and a yummy salad and side veggies cooked in butter
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:52 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Hi all,

Haven't seen that low again.. 126.5 this am, likely because we ate dinner at Taco Cabana last night. Yesterday calories was about 1375.

The animal crackers are Stauffer's, they are fat-free and do come in a red bag. Here we can get 11oz bags at our local grocery store chain (HEB), and at Wal-mart in a 2 lb bag for $2.48. 8 of them (half a serving) is 60 calories, so 16 would be 120 calories. Rennie, I think I just didn't have any that day.

Today food:
B - balance protein bar, coffee with cream
L - salad with chicken, few tortilla chips, orange
S- orange, slice of cheese, 1 cup popcorn
D- salad, steak, guacamole, salsa, black olives, animal crackers, blackberries
S- I will have no sugar added ice cream if I'm hungry later.
That will put me at 1300 calories for the day.
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #98  
~Rennie

Sum your dinner sounds yummy

Thanks for the brand name Marlene, I couldn't remember for the life of me. I do believe I've seen them at Walmart but always new I could get them at Dollar Tree for less but not anymore.

Last edited by love2b150; 02-28-2014 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:29 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 273/273/160

Hey I'm new here and IM REALLY IRISH. Lol can i say though that we NEVER say top o the mornin to ya. That's only in darby o gill leprechaun land. Ok so what's this paddys day challenge then and can i play???����
busymamabreda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:40 AM   #100  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Goodness! Yes, it is kind of quiet... I keep wondering where Nebraskamom went...

Sorry to hear about your ear infection, Sum. That's a real energy sapper and I hope you get better soon! Hope your DH's BD was fab!

Busymamabreda, welcome- I lived in Ireland for a year (I'm american by birth) and had a big lol at how different it all was from the stereotypes. Anyway, there is no specific challenge, people set their own challenges, and then use the thread for support/accountability. For example, My own mini challenge at the mo is to be <100k by the end of March when I go on holiday, and to keep doing my weights/c25k consistently.

Abbi, I'm with chubbymum on the running: I'm so glad I started. It's tiring right afterward, but on the other hand it's given me way more energy on the whole. I think food and exercise might be equally important, though... anyway, about the weight gain/lack of loss, I read that when you first take up running, the muscles hog water for a while to help feed the new muscles... Could be...

Cattails, those evil doorjambs will lurk lurk lurk and then pounce! I hope your knee is already better in time to enjoy your weekend!

Zumba, hope you had a good time!

Rennie, Carma, Marlene, hello to you all- have a great weekend.

I'm taking a weekend off from running but will be out walking in the forest. Hope my new avatar didn't confuse anyone; I wanted to change it for my 1 year 3fcversary, but had to wait till the weather cooperated to get up to the forest and snap a pic of my new running shoes, lol.
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:18 AM   #101  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

Sum, ouch on the ear infection; glad to hear it's on the mend.

Hi Rennie! 2.2 lbs. loss is fantastic, nice going! You're going to see your next mini goal any moment now. I am holding at 116; I've got a small frame so it's really where I'm supposed to be, I think. I'll try to get a better picture (I am NOT photogenic at all!) soon, just for you.

Carma, here's hoping you stay healthy!

Darn it, Marlene, I'm going to have to look for those animal crackers - you've got me wanting them now!

Welcome, busymamabreda, and thank you for lending some authenticity to our St. Patrick's challenge! My own personal challenge here is to simply stay under 120; make yours whatever you choose.

Susan, I love your new avatar! Noticed it right away. Beautiful forest you've got there.

Zumba, ouch to falling on ice - and twice! - that's far worse than the evil lurking doorjamb. Sounds like low-carbing it is working well for you, yay!

My knee feels much better, thank goodness. I think tomorrow I'll get back to doing some workouts again. It's pouring down rain this weekend here, a good thing in our land of severe drought, though at this rate we may float away soon. Hope everyone has a terrific weekend and welcome to March!
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #102  
Fat to Fab and Fit

busymamabreda Welocme!! As Cattails said, make your own challenge; mine is to get to 135, which I highly doubt since this morning's weigh in was 141, but that was after a huge prime rib dinner
Old 03-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #103  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Last night we had a very nice dinner at a local restaurant. Scale is up by 0.8 pounds; I was expecting a much higher jump. -- I do not like this trend though, I am 3 pounds higher than I was after my vacation. So back to low carbing.

I am hoping to be healthy enough to start going to the gym starting Sunday.

Ear is still bugging me and now it is back to being clogged, ugh.

I think I will have a very low calorie day today. Loads of fruits and veggies. I want to see that 13x.x again and very soon!
Old 03-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #104  
~Rennie

busymamabreda, and to the thread My goals are to get down to 162 by 3/15; down to 158 by 4/1; 156 by 4/14 my birthday

Susan Happy 3FCvercary cute avatar, creative and appropriate

Thank you Cattails I think you look great in your avatar. I'm not photogenic either. My daughter took some picture of me and had she not edited them I would have looked terrible (my opinion) not hers. I am really starting to see my age in face and it is bothering me. I'd like to change my avatar. Those animal crackers are good and don't make you crave and my kids don't like them. They say they aren't sweet Glad your knee feels better I heard about the rain you all were going to get out there, stay safe

Sum sorry about the up, but the good thing is that you don't/never allow it to derail you and you get back on the horse as I always say and you know that you do ... "You've GOT THIS". Hope you ear gets better soon

I got up 165.6 ... I am .6 away from my low on 9/24/2010 ... I can't tell you how excited I am. I have not seen a number on a scale that I have stepped on lower than 165.0 so this is like a shout inside my body. I wanted to kiss the scale ... hope I don't mess it up

Have a great day everyone and to those that don't feel well or have bumps and bruises praying for your full recovery

Last edited by love2b150; 03-01-2014 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #105  
Fat to Fab and Fit

That is awesome Rennie!! Almost closer to your 150's than 170's!

I think I am doing a fast day; not by choice. -- It is 2:30 and I haven't had any time to eat yet. -- We bought my husband a new car and we closed on it this morning, bank stuff was quick but secretary of state took forever; then we had to drive all the way to the airport to return his rental car. By the time got home, it was way past 2 pm, too late to have lunch, so I will fast till dinner. I am not hungry anyways, I think my prime rib is just sitting in my tummy

I think I will make some salmon for dinner with lots of veggies and a big salad. The rest of the family will enjoy some rice as well.