February 2014 40-Somethings' Chat

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Hi all haven't checked in for a bit. Not a lot to say so most of my log ins have been on the February weight loss & exercise challenge by Gardner joy. I have been strong on the exercise this week. Still need to go out today, dd has been sick with stomach flu. I will go for a run tonight in the cold dark after husband comes home. I really hope I don't get it. 2nd time in 2 weeks I have had to call out sick.

Welcome chicacoy!

Mezmerelda: nice job on the suit. Is it pin striped? I love those. Any more poorly written resume's?

Sum: both my sisters shop second hand. I don't usually because they often organize the shops by color and not by size. It usually takes forever but I am leaning towards that too. Not that I am moving towards size 14's anytime soon.
    Glad vacation was good.

Susan: on point willpower coming your way. Sucks about the wii fit pedometer. Is that only for the wii u?

Apple blossom: I calorie count because I want to be able to learn portion sizes. You need to find something that works for you. Remember don't let one bad day turn into two.

Hi to everyone else
  • Nice seeing you here, Rennie and Carma!
  • Ooops, Rennie is not here. But if she checks in.... then hi
  • Thank you Carma
    How is everyone? We're getting ready for another bout of snow.