3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   40-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings-216/)
-   -   40-Somethings Valentine Day Challenge and Daily Accountability Thread ~ Part 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings/292258-40-somethings-valentine-day-challenge-daily-accountability-thread-%7E-part-2-a.html)

Sum38 02-13-2014 06:41 PM

Hey... I am going to be in Colorado bound tomorrow and day after. Would someone like to start a new challenge/accountability thread, perhaps an Easter one? Any interest? Or should we just stick with the monthly chat thread?

Chubby mum 02-13-2014 08:17 PM

Hmmmm. I don't really mind, I liked this challenge cos I've lost 9 pounds but I didn't try harder because it was a "challenge". It is good to break the amount up though, I've still got 9kg or 21 pounds to go which feels like big numbers. The baby is nearly five months, I'm 2kg heavier than I was at the same stage with my third but I suspect I was fatter overall this time.

Even though I'm still carrying loads extra I'm pleased with my fitness, my body is beginning to feel like mine again!

Hope everyone else has a nice Valentine's day- our anniversary is on Sunday so I'm sort of pushing it to get two days of nurturing. We may have pizza for tea which is a treat for us, the extra calories are worth the no dishes!

Zumbachica 02-13-2014 11:19 PM

I can do it Sum if everyone else wants to do it...the chat thread is also a place to do the same thing...just not with a final date.

Have fun in Colorado this weekend...I'm going into NYC for my bday....

MarleneV 02-14-2014 12:18 AM

Either way works for me. If there is a challenge, I'll participate, if not, I'll post in the chat one. I've enjoyed meeting everyone here.

125.5 this am. I've gotten back down into my preferred range from the high earlier this week. Thereby proving that I can do this. I didn't get as much exercise as I had planned in, the cold weather had a lot to do with that. Hopefully we have had the last of the cold stuff for us, and it will be nicer going forward.

Cattails 02-14-2014 04:31 AM

Sum, have a terrific vacation! Looking forward to hearing about your fun when you get back online. :)

Zumba, I think you should start another challenge - Easter sounds good. I find it helpful to go from holiday to holiday with you ladies. My goal was to stay under 120 and I've done that - yay me! That's my goal for ever, but breaking it up into segments makes it more tangible.

Nice job on the challenge, Chubby Mom, and happy anniversary!

Marlene, I never doubted you'd get back to 'normal' in no time. :)

Happy Valentine's Day to all! :val1:

soon2beskinnyCarma 02-14-2014 04:50 AM

Congrats to all who made their challenge. I blew it 208.4. Stupid PMS and winter storm and valentines party got me into bloat-ville. Looks like I am buying my husband dinner. Unless he too ate too much party food.

newleaf123 02-14-2014 06:24 AM

Well, I totally bombed this challenge, which is depressing to say. But I did exercise yesterday, so I'm working on fitting it in with working. And I am still not eating candy, despite it being valentines day, so those are good things.

I'm working on my commitment level, and would definitely join another challenge. Congrats to you all who did so well!

Sum38 02-14-2014 07:44 AM

140 pounds this morning, woot! I set to lose 7 pounds; I lost 15. I am so happy!! My goal is to be near goal by Easter. I would like to drop 10 pounds between now and then.

Zumba, please start a new challenge/accountability thread.

love2b150 02-14-2014 09:01 AM

:val1: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE :val1:

You all did great :congrat: on the losses whether you made goal or not we did made it through :yay: US! :)

Weighed in at 169 this morning ... I don't remember where I started but know I loss. So if someone starts a new challenge I'll join in, even though I don't post in here as often as I use to ....:)

Zumbachica 02-14-2014 10:11 AM

Im realy sad posting here today. I accomplished nothing, this has to be my sixth or seventh challenge. I feel like a huge idiot for not being able to do this. Why can't I do this? What is stopping me? I've thought about it and analyzed , etc. What the hay.....not sure if' I'm up to another challenge because I'm just setting myself up to fail again.

I'll start a new challenge on the thread but not sure how much I'm going to participate. I say we keep It short....St Patricks Day. That's a good month....

Congrats to all those that reached their goals this challenge. sum you win the prize for most changes, most weight lost.

Zumbachica 02-14-2014 10:24 AM

new challenge is up....

Cattails 02-14-2014 12:44 PM

Grats to all who made their goals, even partially, and kudos to all who participated - it's all progress!

Cattails 02-14-2014 12:51 PM

Rennie said on 12/26/2013:

Quote:

weigh in this morning 180.2

1 ~ get back to ticker weight of 177.4 by the first of the year
2 ~ get to 175 which was my Christmas challenge goal
3 ~ get as close to 170 as possible by the end of this challenge
You did it, Rennie! :dancer:

shr1nk1ngme 02-15-2014 07:52 PM

Weighed in this morning for the last time in this challenge and I was 150.4. For some unknown reason I decided to get on the scale again this afternoon, which is something I NEVER do.

:carrot:!!! 149.8 !!!:carrot:

It won't be official until tomorrow morning's weigh-in. But still. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

So I lost 15.2 pounds in six weeks. Not quite the 16 I was aiming for, but I am sooo happy. No complaints here. See you all in the other challenges as they come up.

love2b150 02-15-2014 08:26 PM

new challenge is up

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-s...allenge-2.html