One good choice I made today was...

You're on Page 29 of 35
Go to
  • Bindii that's great DH and I are eating same types of stuff, and it works so much better, I just make sure I don't eat as much of the same things as he does...usually...
  • i worked out with a DVD.
  • I got my steps and calories burned in.
  • Enormous spinach salad with a blurp of guacamole. Very filling and I was feeling like a bottomless pit.
  • Went walking and bicycling instead of eating the entire house.
  • big salad with grilled chicken when i went out to lunch.
  • 1) checking in to say hi to you all!!

2) I contemplated buying a bag of potato chips to snack on when I was at the store today. But, I decided to walk away instead.

3) I made an awesome curried carrot parsnip soup today. Yum!
  • Walked out of the grocery store without a single extra, unplanned purchase.
  • Ate three extremely healthy, delicious meals today. Refused to further restrict my calories, preferring to choose healthy eating rather than starvation.

Having a few low-carb cookies and going for a C25K run after bible study tonight.
  • Did 2100 steps despite wanting too.
  • So this morning I was sitting on my fat butt contemplating what I was going to have for lunch, and I have to be honest here I wasn't thinking about a salad. While I was considering my future meal I logged into this thread and saw all of the awesome things that you guys have been doing.. working out to DVD's, not buying things you shouldn't be eating, eating healthy foods and exercising. You all put me to shame so much that I got off my butt, grabbed the dogs and took them to the local oval where I walked and jogged (yes jogged!!) my way around it for an hour. I then came home and had a lovely bowl of soup for lunch.

So I want to say a big thank you from me to you all! Keep on kicking butt and telling us about it because when you do you not only achieve your goals but you just may be helping someone else to achieve theirs too!
  • Got up this morning and did my exercises, so I completed week 9 of my 12 week program this morning.

best to all
  • Not eating non stop. Struggle this morning.
  • Today I choose to have an excellent day. Period.
  • Meditation instead of an extra slice of toast. I'm feeling stressed, must avoid food as comfort.