One good choice I made today was...

You're on Page 23 of 35
Go to
  • Cold stone creamery ....... Got the Sorbet
  • Carma, the sorbet was a great choice!
  • No wine or cocktails last night. Aiming to do the same tonight.
  • Got in the car with DH yesterday and got to the rail trail, our driveway was snow covered (only about an inch and a half) but he was confident (and correct) that it was good for driving, got my spring mix and avocados, so ready for the upcoming week!
  • Got on the elliptical today; first time in a long tim.
  • Biking instead of running, the weather was awesome.
  • Well... 12 days no wheat, no gluten. Fast food one time and it was El Pollo Loco: Chicken breast, broccoli and beans. No too bad!
  • Good job Abbi!
  • I am not going to eat right now although my tummy is growling...I am going to log out, drink some water and go to bed
  • Good for you Sassy!
  • Still no wheat, no gluten... I ate fruit when I really wanted snack wells cookies. So unbelievably to stay on track right now. Increasing my water as much as I can because it helps with hunger, but still trying to stay focused! Weigh-in will be on Thursday I hope I make my 1.24 goal!!
  • Quote: Still no wheat, no gluten... I ate fruit when I really wanted snack wells cookies. So unbelievably to stay on track right now. Increasing my water as much as I can because it helps with hunger, but still trying to stay focused! Weigh-in will be on Thursday I hope I make my 1.24 goal!!
    Hang in there Abbi - you will thank yourself for it later.

At the moment I am sitting here trying to decide what to have for breakfast - the pickings are slim as I haven't been shopping this week and I had Carpal Tunnel Surgery yesterday so driving is out of the question for now. Looks like water and a poached egg may have to be it this morning.
  • I am resisting the Ghirardelli chocolates in my freezer and having an orange instead.
  • Got in 30 minutes on the exercise bike.

Bindii, best wishes on your recovery, I had that years ago on my right wrist, should have done the left, still might as it does wake me up sometimes, which is highly annoying!

• Bindi -- sending you healing vibes!

Jenn -- great job resisting the chocolate!

Abbi -- you're doing great, and even if the scale has a weird fluctuation or whatever, you KNOW you've been doing the right things so just keep it up!

Kelijpa -- Nice job biking!

My good decision: extra long dog walks for all three of my dogs this morning, so I am a hero to my pooches and they are all passed out now. I love making them happy.