Old 07-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #1  

Unhappy Need Help!

I have been trying hard to get back into my weight loss routine.
I have worked out three years straight loss weight felt great about myself.
Then crashed and burned out!
How do I get back into it? Just need a kick in the pants!
Last time I started all this with a group but they have all abandoned me
Would anyone help me!
STorres43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #2  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

The way to get back into it is to decide to do it. You've lost weight before, you can do it again. Start with small steps to create small successes, and keep building from there. I've found this to be a solitary process in real life -- people say that they want to do it with you, but then life intervenes, people have different priorities. The people on this forum are great cheerleaders and have lots of advice to give. Just start joining in where you can and get on your way.

Best of luck!
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 154/147/128

Height: 5'3.5"

STorres43 -

I have only been doing it for a week, but I find that this community keeps my mind in the game. There are plenty of posters here who have lost impressive amounts of weight and kept it up for years. It's also a very diverse community, so you can find a group of people who has similar challenges to yours.

I have received very good advice in the short time I was here. The scale is a fickle lover - Some weeks results are awesome. Other weeks it will not bulge. - and the clarity and science of everyone around here shortcircuits our greatest fears which often loop in our head.

Good luck! You deserve health.
Matisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #4  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Welcome back! If you search for "restart" I'm sure you'll be surprised and maybe comforted by how many of us have fallen off our program and keep trying again.

I think "need a kick in the pants" is another common theme, you're not alone! Reaching out for help is a great first tep, Newleaf's absolutely right, you need decide you're going to do it. You know how to lose weight, this time keep in mind how you're going to make it a lifestyle that you can maintain and keep it off. That's what I'm trying to do, keep focusing on keeping it off.

Best to you
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote