Old 06-28-2013, 06:05 AM   #151  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Hi Girls,

Aspen you are amazing with your walks! 4 walks per day? How do you have the time? I am struggling to walk once and do gym time what comes to my free time

love2b150 Congrats on your pound. How long is this restricted phase on your diet? Your day looked pretty darn nice, even with the cookies.

kelijpa Woot on your push-ups and planks! Those or atleast planks will be my next challenge item.

Zumba Million and one hugs to you!! Did you schedule the appointment yet?

Heidi Woohoo on your new juicer! Sorry that your A/C is still broken.

Jennifer You prolly did not gain any "real" weight, just water bloat. And maybe it was a good thing to shock your system a bit, you may actually see a fast drop soon. Life is too short not to enjoy ourselves every once in awhile. You went for 6 months OP, a little slip up won't mean a thing.

Moondance What a busy gal you are. Love it! When is the play?

2FatCats I hope your garden survived. Mine looked pretty sad last night We even got a little water in the basement It was pouring over here in MI.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:15 AM   #152  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I am stuck at 150 pound range I am hoping that now that TOM got here I would see my monthly whoosh... So far, nope.

I did manage to get to 100 lunges My butt feels a bit sore/tight this morning. Those suckers are h-a-r-d! I am hoping that a few months from now I can start seeing results

Plan for today

Meals
Bfast; Veggie omelet
Lunch; Tomato/basil/watermelon/mozzarella salad
Dinner; Salmon, potato, veggie and strawberries with whipping cream
Snacks; TBD

Exercise
4.7 mile walk
weights 45-50 min

Weight; 150
Old 06-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #153  

S/C/G: BF% 37.6/see sig/BF20%

Height: 5' 9"

Sum re:squatting. I had a pancake bum. The not-quite-cooked-all-the-way-slightly lumpy-pancakes, too. It's not a firm ripe peach or anything yet - but at least I can fill out the back of my pants now! No more saggy bottoms!
Hang in there!! You'll probably not be the first to see those results, though. Ask the hubby to watch for you. Mine is more than happy to oblige!

HeidiA/C is very possible - our furnace could do both - just need the ac unit and lines. But it seems a bit of overkill to do all that and we only have about 2 weeks that are super hot every year. Like today - high is 68. My sis has the vitathingy and juices everything. I tried it - but I need to chew veggies or else I feel like I didn't eat.

Aspen You'll hit that 10lb mark in no time! And the legs you must have with all that walking! I thought I walked a lot!

Moondance Hope the no meds experiment works!

Jennifer Go squats, planks and push ups! Like Sum said, enjoy life! Sometime I forget to enjoy the process because I am so fixated on the goal.

Rennie I call my house the zoo - all the fur children. I usually cover stuff but I thought I was only 'softening' the butter. Oops.

Kelijpa Woot to adding time to the planks and more push ups! I'm going to go work out in a few minutes and attempt a few chin-ups. *gulp*

Zumba My sister told me yesterday that the drs found two lumps in my nieces 'girls'. She was 33 on Tuesday. She's waiting on biopsy, results. The dr says it might just be an old plugged duct from nursing her last son (for 2 years!). They aren't worried - just waiting on results. Again, to you!

To Any / All I missed
2FatCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:14 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 204/166/145

Height: 5'4"

Zumba: I'm sure it's just a cyst, but I will be thinking of you.

2FatCats: We don't have AC either. Our house is from 1920, and still has radiators. We would have to tear everything up to put in duct work, which I am not willing to do. We have a couple of window units if it gets really hot (haven't used then tis year--only hot for a few days). I have a pancake butt, so I really hope my squats will help. I'm sure DH will monitor the situation for me

Rennie: good job on the scale moving downward!

Aspen: your calorie in v. Calorie out ratio is amazing.

Sum: Great job on the lunges. We will totally have rocking bums soon!

I bought DD a nice used bike yesterday for her to take to college, so we took 2 family bike rides. The second one was just me and the kids (DH is back on midnights) and we got stuck in the rain and drenched riding home from Subway. Fun times! I weighed at 167.4 today, so most of my weight gain is gone. Now to get under 165...

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Last edited by Jennifer1966; 06-28-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Jennifer1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy FRIDAY! It's also Watermelon Seed Spitting Week.

Phew...it's been a long week. I'm so glad it's Friday! I'm sticking well to plan (even with the ridiculously high calorie cookie from Panera Bread...sheesh...lesson learned there!) and got in most of my full workout yesterday. I'm really working on the push-ups and plank challenge!

I got asked to be member of the month at the fitness center. I guess they've noticed my dedication to coming in for the last 7 months. I'm not sure I like being highlighted like that. I like to keep my head down, workout and leave. But I agreed anyway. It's good to get out of your comfort zone now and again, right?

2FatCats: That much humidity is hard to take. Won't the rain make it even worse? "single leg romanian deadlifts"...sound barbaric! Rock on, girl!

Jennifer: Did you get back on track? I'm sure you did! I loved the ice cream man. Yesterday, a friend of mine has his car hit by the ice cream truck. The guy didn't put it park and it rolled down the hill. Even knocked the clown head off the top of the truck. I'm sure some kid is completely traumatized now! Imagine a severed clown head laying in the lawn...

newleaf123: Staying cool? Hows the juicer?

aspen13: You're getting mighty close to that goal! WTG!! I spent 5 months in Cocoa Beach a couple of years ago. I too loved to sit and watch the rain. I never really understood what a steamy environment could be before that! Boy, you are a walking machine!!

Zumba: Hope you're having a good day today!

love2b150: Be strong with the cake! Looking at your menu, I wonder if you're getting enough protein. A little bit of burger wouldn't last me, I know that! What is your total calorie count for the day?

kelijpa: Good job with the planks and push-ups!

Sum38: Hope you get your whoosh soon! I'm so impressed with all the lunges you're doing. Those are SO hard! You're going to have a J-Lo butt before you know it! I can't believe it will be months before you see a difference. BTW, my show opens August 9. Not much time left...
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 271/222/175

Have A Great Friday Everyone!!

I AmGetting Closer To Getting Out If The 180$ And Closer To My Short Term Goal Of 175 LooksLikeI Need To Decide On My Goal Weight So I Can Get A New Tracker.
mboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:21 AM   #157  
a healthier me

S/C/G: 161/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3" Age: 42

Hello, everyone!

Thank you all for the compliments. My son and I recently made an out-of-state move and I have chosen to take some time to work on myself before taking on some daycare children. So I have the day to work on getting healthier. I told myself before I started I was going to think of this as my job right now and spend hours on it...even overtime. I would like to be well on my way to goal before I restart my daycare here.

This morning TOM arrived but I am feeling pretty good. Normally I am bloated, feeling crampy, and just plain not feeling well. I even woke to my scale the same as yesterday morning.

For breakfast I had a grapefruit, veggie omelet, and 12 ozs of water. Every morning as soon as I wake I drink 12 ozs. Now enjoying my third glass. I have not thought about lunch or snacks yet...even though lunch will be soon. Dinner will be pork chops, roasted sweet potatoes, and whatever veggie my son picks out. Will be avoiding bread/rolls today. I get a bit bloated when I eat bread/rolls and between bloated from all the water I drink and TOM, I do not want to add any more.

I have walked a little over 4 miles so far. I am not sure if with TOM I will get in all my walking I usually do the next couple days. We shall see.

Watch out fat, here we come! You go girls!
aspen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Is it the end of August yet? Kids have been home one day and already the I'm bored has started. Both went out for the walk with me(later today than normal as I am not working for 5 days)DS walked 20 minutes and was done. DD walked/ran for 40 minute on her own. 4th grade fitness test will be this fall for her so she is trying to get ready. She might do the couch to 5k workout with me tomorrow. I walked an hour. It's so humid and the mosquitos ugh. I must remember to get bug spray. 216.2 on the scale this morning so the indian restaurant only put me up 0.2lbs and it's back down already.
Rennie: congrats on the weight loss
Sum: great job on the lunges. How do you find out more about IF?
Aspen: Awesome on the walking and weight loss.
Zumba: Will keep you in my thoughts :hugs:
Jenn: I knew the weight gain would be gone. Great job.
Hi to anyone I missed. Have to go running errands. Have a great day all.

Moon: wow, member of the month. That does show dedication.
2fatcats: Great job on the maintain. You're a great motivator for us who have a ways to go.
Heidi: How is the juice?
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #159  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

192.0 up .8 from yesterday. I ate the cheese off of a slice of pizza (the frozen kind so not too big) but it was late and I only got 6.5 hours of sleep. Eight hours of sleep does my body good.

Meals today

Breakfast
apple turnover yogurt
2 bananas
glass of milk
cabbage soup
coffee on the go

Lunch
1.5 slices of turkey and cheese <-- added this because I felt a little light headed
vanilla yogurt <--- in place of the glass of milk I missed
2 bananas
cabbage soup

Dinner
glass of milk
2 bananas
cabbage soup

had 4oz of milk at 7:55p

still have two more bananas to eat but I won't get to them if it's after 8pm <-- not gonna happen

so far only 101.4oz of water

Last edited by love2b150; 06-28-2013 at 08:00 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #160  
~Rennie

Aspen well done today I use to do home child care now I work at one.

Thanks Sum it's a 7 day plan so I have to figure out what I am going to do on on day 8 because there is no day eight which is Tuesday. I have to have a plan in place or everything I have done will fall by the wasteside. I know me Looking at your daily plan I may just copy your menus and take it from there

2FC, maybe I need to try doing some squats to give me a behind of some sort. I always say God made me backwards, big in and round in the front and flat in the back. My Mom and I laugh about it Yeah they just look at it as extra to relax on same with non-fur babies

Thanks Jennifer Good for you on the weigh in 164 here you come I crack up when we get caught in a down pour the kids think I'm nuts

Moondance yes it is good to get out of your confort zone. Congrats on being the HIGHLIGHT at the Fitness Center I was just tasting the burger it wasn't part of the plan so I wasn't hungry thank goodness and I actually allowed myself to recognize it for a change because it was good I haven't even added up one day of eating which I do from time to time on myfitnesspal. My normal intake is not to go over 1600.

mboo a new ticker WOW! I need to actually have a continual loss so I can move the one I have, LOL . Great Job

Thanks Carma My kids have been home almost a month now, I'm with you. I can't wait until they go back. They eat up everything and text me to tell me what they need, smh. Bored eating I tell them will make them look like me ... not good, but my baby always tells me how good I look. She's so sweet. Glad the Indian food didn't stick around Restaurant eating always scares me.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #161  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Hi, guys. Quick pop in here; I'll have very little access for the next week; I'm in FL visiting my parents, along with my DSs. No exercise today. It's hard here, where the boys get bored and then get at each other. But tomorrow I hope to get out in the canoe or kayak. We will see. The boys will be in camp here all next week, so that's when I'll get to focus more on me.

The AC is fixed, and we slept in the cool last night (we flew today). And the juicer is fun. I look forward to playing with it when I get back.
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #162  
~Rennie

Heidi, glad the a/c is fixed Enjoy yourself
Old 06-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #163  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi everyone, will try to get personals in tomorrow, you chicks are doing great!

Crazy girl here doing my planks and push ups at 10 pm before bed, up to 3 30 second planks, they are hard too Sum! and 3 sets 10 knee push ups, looking forward to no arm waggle some day.

NewLeaf, I love the juicer and ninja, I have a smoothie made with baby spinach and other stuff for my iron on non juice days, we sometimes juice blast and lunch then have veggie salad for supper, it really helps with bloat, I think.

Moon dance, congrats on the recognition, you're right good to push yourself out of the comfort zone sometimes, I hate to do it but always feel better after...

2FC, congrats on getting rid of your pancake, lol, I need to work on my hips or saddlebags, not sure what they're called, I started to do some side leg lifts, thinking that may help tone up that area. I hate when I'm walking into work and see my reflection in the glass doors, I always zoom in on the hips...I guess I should be thinking they probably make my waist look smaller...lol

Aspen, you're awesome with the walking, that's what I should be doing and usually make it during the week but fall off on the weekends.

Well I better go to bed, like Love said 8 hours does my body good, I won't get that at this rate!

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:52 AM   #164  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Maybe my monthly whoosh fairy has arrived, do I dare to hope?? Can I count on her?? Do I trust her?? -- Scale went down by 0.6 pounds and this is usually the time of month (lol) that I drop most of my weight.
I just met my monthly goal of 4.4 pound loss. Slow but steady. -- According to my charting plan; I should be at goal in November.

2FC, I just gave my DH the task of inspecting my rear end He said my hamstrings are starting to show and be nicely rounded. -- My butt feels quite muscular, but I just have a few inches of fat covering it Hoping to keep dropping that ugly fat and reveal a nice and perky bumm at some point. I am so glad I am doing my weightloss and "toning" at the same time.

Today is my 100 lunge day. I feel good enough about them now that I am sure I will once again do all 100. I still needed to break them up 20/20/20/15/15/10; I am hoping to do all in 5 sets today, they are just so darn tiring, and I am making sure that I am keeping a good form whilst doing them.

I only did 30 minutes at the gym yesterday; I was just not feeling it. I regretted it later, a good learning lesson.

Plan for today

Meals
1- Broiled eggplant, Sliced tomatoes, Feta cheese
2- Big salad w/veggies, 3 oz salmon, feta cheese
3- Meatballs, mashed potatoes, asparagus and watermelon
Snacks: fruit and peanut butter
Exercise
4.7 mile walk
45-60 minute swim
100 lunges

Weight 149.4
Down 0.6
Old 06-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #165  
a healthier me

S/C/G: 161/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3" Age: 42

I really enjoy waking up in the morning and checking in here. It is hard to keep up with writing personals but know that I read everything and right there with you all. This is a ride, at times a very scary ride, and it's great to have others along with you.

The scale went down again this morning, 153.4 to 153...and that is with TOM. .

Yesterday I really had to push myself more then usual to get in all my walking. I am so very proud of myself for going almost 11 miles in total, even with TOM. I actually found that the walking stopped my crampy feelings. I will have to do extra pushing today also, actually today could be the worse. Usually the second day for me is the worst day. I am showing who is boss though!

For breakfast I had a Slim-Fast meal bar (not a fan of them, prefer eating *real* food, but I need to finish them off) and 12 oz of water. I will be having either a grapefruit or apple also. I have not made plans for any other meal or snack yet. Can you tell I never (or rarely) plan my meals. My son and I like to decide as the day goes on. We did have pork chops yesterday, so most likely we will go with some sort of fish today for dinner. I like to have fish every other day.

I hope everyone had/is having/will have a great day today!!
aspen13 is offline   Reply With Quote