Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #46  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmornin ladies and happy memorial day!
Well, class went awesome wednesday had 2 new attendees and some more weight losses! They are doing great. Had some of them come to me after class and tell me i was doing a gree
at job teaching and im making it fun and interesting so that really made me feel good! I also discovered during class that im no longer morbid, im a class 1 obese not to far from just being over weight! Cant even tell u how happy i am to not be morbid anymore and so looking forward to just being over weight! By the way my 10 month blookwork results i put into my own thread for everyone to see the comparisons. Ive been OP all weekend and yesterday i decided to push mow my entire yard for an extra workout as well as my 3 mile jog and 3 mile dogwalk, it was just such a beautiful day and i was feeling so good. Today my dd and a couple of her friends and i are gonna spend the day at the pool. Ill just be working on my tan tho cuz i know the water will be way to cold for me yet but since the pool is at the beach i will also get my jog in while the kids are playin so its all good.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #47  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Happy Memorial Day

Sam HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU

Sorry your dog woke you maybe you'll get a nap in today
I'll try to do the 10lbs from today to the end of July with you. (if you don't mind me joining in) I'm at 193.6 today up a pound thanks to my burgers

Joy on being almost out of the obsese stage Also on the successes with your class. Way to GO Great day yesterday with your exercise endeavors too. You are on a roll. Keep up the great work

Ona and Kris hope you are doing well

Last edited by love2b150; 05-27-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #48  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Gosh Rennie - the more the merrier. It has to come off. I'm sick of it, so here's to 10lbs off by end July
Lovely sunny day here for the first time in ages. Makes me feel so much more focused .
Old 05-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #49  
~Rennie

Thanks Sam, LOL I'm sick of this tummy I have. I'm sure it's the bulk of my weight

The days here are like early fall days. It's about 60 in the morning and then mid 70 in the day then at night it's been getting down to the 40's. We had a record low of 41 on Friday for this time of year. But I'm not complaining it saves on the electric bill .

Joy I like that attitude/gratitude thread, wish I had known about that earlier this year And thanks for sharing your stats. I would love to know all of my stats again. I don't have insurance at the moment but praying for employment with benefits to come soon

Last edited by love2b150; 05-27-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #50  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Everybody..

Go get those 10 lbs Rennie and Star Star most of the weight you've gain is probably water weight and you can flush that out and Rennie,seems like that tea is working for ya how about just doing some Planks/crunches/sit-up at home for your midsection.Just start out w/5 or so and work your way up.At night before bed maybe.You're doing great..your willpower/willingness to want to be healthier is geting stronger w/every bite you take

You're doing an awsome job Joy

Hay Kris hope you had a great weekend

Well..I Did great over the weekend I must say !! I'm liking the way i look in the mirror again.Had on all white yesterday and did't feel bloated or self-concious.All the hard work I've been doing recently has really paid off cause I know 2 weeks ago I couldn't stand to look at myself. My mentality about what i eat seems different.

Since I know that everything in life happens for reason,I believe that i had to go through seeing how stress eating(how certain carbs just causes major cravings) because of Mother or any situation only causes more stress and makes me unhappy.

I saw signs yesterday that Mothers memory seems to go and come now.When she was in re-hab she had forgot everybody/everything and about home. I thought that she really had started to remembered her children/family and home but my Sister said that she was just going along and believeing whatever we had told her about us and things

I thank God that I'm getting stronger to handle whatever happens.I know that no one lives forever and that this is not our home.We are just passing through this world. Everday i get more strength and wisdom now not to turn to unhealthy eating to cope with Gods plans.

Why eat unhealthy foods when I know that in the end, it's going to make me more depressed cause I know now that i just can't stop eating them. I'm finally enjoying my life after being overweight for as long as i can remember, I love being happy, feeling thin makes me happy and no matter what else is going on...unhealthy eating only adds to my depression.

I've Stared transfering my stress/depression about Mother to woking out.

Last edited by OnaMi; 05-28-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #51  
~Rennie

Ona it sounds like Mother may have Dementia or be in the early stages of Alzheimers. Have the doctors mentioned that to you all? It's always great as you know to lean on our faith. And if you can add healthy foods and exercise to keep your temple in order that's all the better You've always had a positive spirit so just roll with that also. I'm glad 3FC joined us together.

I was up 194.2 yesterday that was .6 gain then I was down .2 today to 194.0. I hope the last day of the month shows some type of loss. I woke up to go to the bathroom last night and my right side was hurting pretty bad. I thought I would sleep it off since I had 4 hours left to sleep but I got up this morning with it feeling worse. I ended up taking ibuprofen to help with the pain.

I hope you all had a great day today
Old 05-30-2013, 01:37 AM   #52  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Hey Thanks ONa for the support. I think it's more than water weight but will try to keep at it. It seems harder somehow to stick to watching every mouthful. However I know thats the way to do it.
Rennie- lets do this ! Was down 0.5 today. Baby steps.
I'm off to Budapest for the weekend. I was a birthday gift, and I am very excited. Hope I can behave !!
Have a good weekend
Old 05-30-2013, 07:04 AM   #53  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmornin ladies
Class went well! All reported a loss except 1 lady had a 2lb gain but told her not to let it get the best of her it was a long holiday weejend abd she would get right back on track. Ive given all of them my # as i want this to be a strong support group as well and i believe shes going thru some personal issues very similar to mine (hubby) and i dont want her tobsabotage herself because of someone elses problems, so we shall see. The scale there has me at a 7lb loss for the month of May but that just has it sitting where my home scale us now so not sure how to take that. Meeting my sister on the beach this a.m. for a walk before it gets to hot so that will be nice. Hope yall have a great day!
Old 05-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #54  
~Rennie

Joy it has to feel great to help the way you are, give yourself a hug and a pat on the back from me. Keep up the great work.

Sam I'm so trying to git'er done as Coondocks use to say . I have my spells where I do so well and them like today I just kind of went overboard. My son made some baked beans with green pepper, onion, ground beef and brown sugar and I had two (paper) plates of them. They weren't heaps but I shouldn't have had the second plate oh and I had two McDonald's sundaes for lunch not good at all. I didn't know whether I wanted caramel or fudge so I got both and until I ate them I didn't think that I could but I did, sad I know. As Ona would say tomorrow is another day to get it right and I will do better. to not have a gain in the a.m.

Oh I had another .2 down this morning to 193.8
Old 05-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #55  
~Rennie

Here's the June thread and it is in the right category this time
See you there

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post4757939
Old 05-31-2013, 07:28 AM   #56  
~Rennie

Hip hip horay I had a .6 loss weighing in at the end of the month at 193.2 that's a 1.8 loss for the month. I will surely take it. So lets hope I can keep this up for June. Sam let's do this.

Have a great day Everyone

Last edited by love2b150; 05-31-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #57  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Friday . . . last day of May. It goes so fast. I hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #58  
Becoming A Better Me

Tgif ladies—
The week went fairly well exercise and food wise. My weight is 189.2 but im not going to fret to much since i also got T.O.M. this week for the 2nd time this month and ive noticed my body seems to do whooshes once a month to every other month if i just stick to it so we shall see if this is the case for june.
Rennie: im taking my lead support wise from this website. The support thru 3fc is just so awesome and i want others to know they are not alone in this journey and perfection is not expected or necessary along the way. The emotions we go thru along the way need to be shared with people that will truly understand so im doing my best for them.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #59  
~Rennie

Kris good to see you

Joy I love 3FC I'm so glad to have found it and the friends I've made here are just a blessing alone

See you all on the June thread

Last edited by love2b150; 05-31-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Closed Thread