Mother's Day Challenge

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • I keep forgetting to check in here too. Looks like you few regulars are doing well! You're staying in the game and working towards you goal! WTG!!!

I'm on a roll, down to 184 this morning. 4 pounds from goal. But it's ok. My goal was ambitious. I decided anything under 185 would be awesome.
  • Quote: I keep forgetting to check in here too. Looks like you few regulars are doing well! You're staying in the game and working towards you goal! WTG!!!

I'm on a roll, down to 184 this morning. 4 pounds from goal. But it's ok. My goal was ambitious. I decided anything under 185 would be awesome.
    Awesome to you Moondance!
  • Quote: I keep forgetting to check in here too. Looks like you few regulars are doing well! You're staying in the game and working towards you goal! WTG!!!

That is awesome! Looking forward to your audition?
  • SW: 172.5
    CW: 162
    GW: 162.5

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Moondance, when's the audition?
  • Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

SW: 299
    CW: 289
    GW: 278.6

I had forgotten what my starting weight was for this challenge and am pleased as punch to see my results.
  • Way to go, Chunkychick! You did fantastic!