When I woke up this morning, I decided to approach my life/weighloss differently than before.
I am going to take one day, one meal, one snack and each step at a time. Concentrate on making good choices "now" and hopefully weightloss will follow.
I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, and it won't be pretty. I am sure I am flirting with my all time high number...not quite there yet, but if I don't change it is only a matter of months.
So the positive things for today
1) I walked 1h17min outdoors (nearly 5 miles).
2) I skipped all pop, izzys and fruit juice all day
3) I don't have any wine at the house; and I did not stop to get any...skipping my evening coctails
4) I had only tiny bit of cheese
What I will work on tomorrow
1) Skip bleau cheese dressing on my salad