I was looking for this post the other day. I have some definite imput on this!
1. When I am sitting at a redlight, I use that time to work my stomach or my bum muscles. I tighten them when the light is red, release when it turns green. I also do this for a 15-20 count during my walk. *I'm talking super tightening not just focusing on good posture & maintaining a tight core.*
2. Focus on your posture when you walk any where! If you stand up straight & walk like you have a purpose this does 2 things: make you look taller/thinner & it burns even more calories.
3. Don't just sit & watch tv. I use that time to lift my hand weights or stretch. Doing these things while watching tv makes the time spent watching productive.
4. Take every opportunity to stretch or tone muscles. I am always doing something while taking care of other things. Like brushing my teeeth? I'm stretching my leg muscles, doing leg lifts or going up on the balls of my feet & down (repeat as often as you can during your activity).
5. Dance! Heard the phrase, dance like no one is watching? Often when I am home alone I turn on the music & just dance! I will dance while folding the laundry, doing the dishes, vaccuuming, etc. I love to dance & I don't care who knows it! Sees it? Wellllllll...