1- Reach my 10% weight loss goal (262)
2- Exercise at least 4 times a week @ 45 minutes each
3- Track my eating HONESTLYevery day.
4- Earn my "260's" ring (a little motivator reward I give myself everytime I loose another 10 pounds.
Feels good to put these down in writing. Helps me visualize my success a little easier.
1) stick to my 1/2 marathon training plan- no missed days (5 weeks to go!)
2) drink more water and green tea
3) be more optimistic
4) continue journaling all food intake and exercise
5) continue to log in and post at 3FC; it helps me stay on track
6) add more at least 50 miles to my Walk to Mordor challenge
(restart 3/10/11, 262.8lbs)
250lbs by 4/18/11 (met 4/6/11)
220lbs by7/17/11 (met 6/5/11)
199lbs by 9/15/11 (met 7/18/11) (no longer obese at 202lbs; met 7/12/11)
175lbs by 12/5/11 (met 9/13/11)
169lbs- normal BMI (met 10/7/11)
162lbs by 1/23/12 (100lb loss since restart) met 11/4/11
150lbs by 3/01/12 met 12/15/11
Walk to Mordor Challenge: 250 out of 1779 miles done
My Oct. goals are:
Get into the 170's (about 4 lb. loss)
drink 60 oz. of water per day
10,000 or more steps per day
Best to all
If I'm not willing to put in any more work, then I have to be satisfied with the results I've achieved. If I'm not satisfied with the results I've acheived I have to put in more work. - Kaplods
Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!