A Warm Hello to Everyone!

• Hello Everyone!

I was here quite some time ago. I didn't post much and don't even remember what my screenname was then. Lots has changed in my life for the better since then and I find myself ready to move forward on a fabulous Bodacious Quest beneath my layers to find the best of me.

This time I'm here in a different state of mind...I'm excited about the changes in myself. All the times I've tried to lose weight before have been from a place of shame, guilt, or embarrassment about who I was and how I looked. No more of that. I'm here this time because I want to find the best of me. I love who I am now and who I am becoming. I honor where my journey has taken me to this point and look forward to where I'm going.

I'm a life coach and one of the perks/requirements of the school I attend is to be coached...not just coach others. I was very lucky to find a fabulous weight loss life coach (Laura) who has been this road herself. She's really helped me shift my perspective. Between Laura, Weight Watchers, and my new attitude, I do believe this will be what I have been dreaming of for years and years.

Here's one of my all time favorite quotes : "The privilege of a lifetime, is being who you are." ~~ Joseph Campbell

I look forward to participating here and getting to know you!

BoQ
  • Welcome! You're in a great place, so you are bound to be successful! I'm still very much in that shame, guilt phase, but I'm also looking forward to being in the best shape of my life! Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading your perspective on things!
  • Thanks so much twinieten!
  • Welcome back. This is a great site for support.
  • welcome back, best of luck to ya!