Old 02-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #106  
kathi

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'3"

Way to go Lori Ann!!!
Elizabeth: love the jewelery! I do beading : )
Marie: so glad your trip and surgery was successful and that you're headed home!

I think I'm going to try that fitness class at 6am starting march 1st. It's just 3 days a week, and I can sign up for just a month....it won't kill me, will it? : 0

DS18 came home for 1 day acting like a stepford child, and is gone again. I'm done, out $700 he still owes me and tired of him treating my house like the local flophouse when he's down and out.

It was warm AND sunny today, wanted to play hooky! Of course tomorrow the rain will start again : ( hopefully it will clear out in time for my "weekend". They still haven't told us when the new schedules start. I'm ready for a real weekend already! Decided to pay for a cab to a singles group meeting at my home church friday night after work. I'm going to do what I have to do for my own health and peace of mind. Determined to get back on track. The church is going to do a weightloss challenge, some pastor designed a program called "Bod for God". The meetings won't work w/ my schedule this time around, maybe next time.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and that you're all geared up for the week ahead!

Kathi
weightlosswanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 178/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Good Monday morning. I don't have time right now to read back through all the posts since Friday, so this is just a quick note.

Space Needle. Sunny Day (in February!). Delicious food, excellent company and fantastic views. Ate too much, but it was goooood.

Back to my starting point, unfortunately. So off to the gym for me this morning. I'll try to get some exercise in after work, also.

Back to counting calories. I caught a quick glance about someone having trouble counting when they know they've been bad. Me, too. I know I need to keep up the counting even on the days I slip, but it can be hard.

Have a great Monday.
KittehMomma is offline   Reply With Quote