3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   40-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings-216/)
-   -   Where will everything end up? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings/161193-where-will-everything-end-up.html)

jademarlene 01-11-2009 08:36 PM

Where will everything end up?

The last time I lost weight I was 28 and lost 40 lbs, all my body parts stayed where they were, now that Im 46 and they have already started shifting Im wondering where they will end up at after losing 80 lbs.

forme01 01-11-2009 09:10 PM

That is funny scary. Let's stick around and find out! :)

Sweetcaroline 01-11-2009 09:11 PM

I'm going to venture a guess and say my 'stuff' is headed south.. LOL

Onmyway 01-11-2009 09:43 PM

I have to agree, rather scary to think. :yikes: I often joke that I need a body lift where things are gathered up over my shoulders and pinned to my heels! Get the picture!! I know exercise will help some but there's only so much it can do!

Beemer 01-11-2009 09:53 PM

I sure don't know where my chest is going!! I finally had one and now it seems to be the first thing leaving. I was kind of hoping not to lose anything there, LOL!!! :D

jademarlene 01-11-2009 10:04 PM

lol I know Beemer, when they first showed up I was like ohhhhh, now it's ewww

juls64 02-15-2009 12:19 PM

I heard someone joke how they used to be a 36C and now they are a 42 Long....I thought is was pretty funny!

Hattie22 02-15-2009 04:18 PM

Yep...After losing 50lbs., I can see things are going to be very different. I don't like it but it is much better than being unhealthy at this point. One place I hate is under my chin. The skin is starting to hang there. I don't want to go under the knife to fix it. I keep doing exercises for it but I think it is hopeless. I will have to get used to it like I got used to all the fat.

KforKitty 02-16-2009 05:21 AM

Well I can tell you from experience that my former 42DD are way less firm now they're 36Ds. However a decent bra soon has them up where they should be. My treble chin has been replaced by something approaching turkey neck but I'm trying fix it with firming creams. Would I go back to the way I was, h*ll no!

Kitty

dgramie 02-16-2009 11:19 AM

I love this thread!! I think its amazing what a good bra and a pair of spanx can do!! I have lost 86lbs in a year and I know things are heading south.I had rather have them saggy and flabby than full of fat!! I think I hate my upper arms worse than anything else..they are like wings now!!!

CruiseCAT 02-16-2009 12:27 PM

I just posted this in our other thread but thought it was appropriate for this thread also.

I did my pictures today and had a real eye opener. Since starting I have taken my pictures every Monday with a pair of shorts and sports bra on. Today I took them with underwear and sports bra. OH MY.... not a pretty sight. My belly looks sooo much better covered. I'm seriously wondering if I will have to consider surgery to get rid of the skin flap/apron around my mid section. I've always wanted an augmentation (when thin) but now I'm thinking a lift with augmentation will be required and IF I am going to have that done I might as well have a tummy tuck. Anyone else considering surgery?

prinny 03-06-2009 05:15 AM

I turn 40 this autumn. I have promised myself if I lose the weight and my 'stuff' become pendulous I am getting at least a lift if not an actual boob job. Husband seems to approve. He is also trying to lose and wants to get excess skin removed. If we can afford it, I think we might just.

jules1216 03-14-2009 12:49 PM

Everytime a buy a new bra and the "girls" are where they should be...I get compliments on my "weight-loss", when actually, it's just you can see I have a waist....

If I get down to my goal weight and I don't lose any boobage, I am thinking of getting a reduction and lift.