2008- How did you do?

• Well, 2008 is over. I finally did checked my progress- and I`m pretty happy.

Start date- July 27th 2008
    Starting weight- *gulp* 245 lbs.

Bust- 48"
    Chest-41"
    Waist- 44"
    Hips- 45"
    thigh- 25.5"
    Upper arm- 17"

Jan 1st 2009-
    Weight- 201 I lost 44 lbs
    Bust- 41" 7 inches
    Chest-36.5" 5 1/2 inches
    Waist- 37" 7 inches
    Hips- 38" 7 inches
    thigh- 22" 3 1/2 inches
    Upper arm- 12" 5 inches

I went from size 18/20, 1x and 2x to 12/14, l and xl.
    Not bad for 5 months.
    My goal this year is to go from 201 to 175 by June, and 150 by the end of the year. Wish me luck!

How did you do in 2008? What is your goal for 2009?
    Terry
    Terry
  • Congratulations! And I do wish you luck. 2008 was a tough year for me, and I did regain about 15 pounds, but I am still down 35 pounds. My goal for 2009 is to worry less about the weight and more about how I am eating, how I am looking after myself, continuing to find balance with work/life and just enjoy life more. I figure if I work on that, a lot of the weight will take care of itself. I am resolving to use my Fit Day more, including the mood and nutrition trackers. Good luck to all in 2009!
  • Way to go elf!
    I did not take starting measurements so have no idea how many inches I have lost. I do know I no longer wear a size 22, I'm in an 18 pant. I can wear a L or XL top instead of a 1X or 2X. I can actually sit crossed legged on the floor with the kids at school. I'm making better choices in what I eat and can order a meal and not feel like I have to eat everything on my plate to be satisfied. I now like exercising and look forward to spending time on the treadmill.
    I'm hoping to be in the One's next week. That will be a huge deal for me. I haven't been this low in 20 years.

My goals for 2009, 170's by summer. Not sure if I will stop there. I will just have to see.
  • wow elfinsnow....what an impressive change....!! Congrats....

I am currently at a size 16 and have been for a long time....my goal is to get down to size 12 or perhaps size 10

Lets keep on truckin!!

Sandra
  • Amazing
    That is a totally amazing weight loss and congratulations on all those inches. They measured me at the center when I started the program, guess I need to get them so I can track my inches myself. I just started at the first of this year and hope to be able to boast such an amazing weight loss like you in several months. Hang in there hun, your doing fantastic!