Old 12-10-2008, 06:22 AM   #1  
Learning to fly

S/C/G: 249/198/150

Height: 5`4.5

Default Biggest loser

Did ya watch it? Did ya vote?
I just had to vote for Ed- just because I dislike Heba so much. I really hope that Michelle wins! I didnt like the other team`s attitudes.
elfinsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/118.4/115

Height: 5"4

I hope Michelle wins too. I think Heba and Ed made a mistake by having him gain weight (Bob mentioned he thought there was game play involved in Ed's gain) because if He had been above Vicki it would have forced her under the line and there is no way America would vote to put Vicki in the final.
JackieRn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:47 AM   #3  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

I'm rooting for Michelle too. There was way too much drama with Vicky and Heba. I thought it was interesting that even Bob is worried that Vicky was just playing a game and hadn't really learned what she needed to maintain her loss. Really wish Amy had voted her off when she had the chance.

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/118.4/115

Height: 5"4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onmyway View Post
I'm rooting for Michelle too. There was way too much drama with Vicky and Heba. I thought it was interesting that even Bob is worried that Vicky was just playing a game and hadn't really learned what she needed to maintain her loss. Really wish Amy had voted her off when she had the chance.

C
Me too, why oh why did Amy not vote Vicky off. I mean only three people make it to the finals and and Ed, Heba, and Vicky were very close did she really think she had a chance. I really hope Vicky doesn't win but I hope she is successful in maintaing her weight loss.
JackieRn is offline   Reply With Quote