Made up my mind today

• Today while i was out for my 10 mile walk/run i thought to myself i have been doing this for a long time (walk / run) and i am still at the same weight(143) same size as i was before i started.
    Well i'm going to stop beating myself up over it, and start saying to myself this is who i am, i feel good and i have lost over 65pd's and that's something. I'm in good health i have quit smoking almost a yr traded smoking for running, never in my life did i think i would ever quit smoking (almost 2 pk's a day) nor did i ever think i would take up running and like it no love it!!!!
  • Good for you! Self acceptance/love is a wonderful thing.

A loss of 65 lb. is a LOT!! You should be very proud of yourself.

I have resigned to the reality that I will never be "thin." It just isn't in my genes. I come froma long line of tall "sturdy" (ahem) women. And that's ok. If I am fit and healthy, and eating with intergrity (no noshing because I'm bored or whatever) then that's what matters in the end.

It could very well be that you have slammed into your body's natural limit. You may not lose more unless you start drastically limiting food, which is ultimately unsustainable in the long run.

You go girl.

hopefuldreamer