Old 07-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #1  
Ntregme

S/C/G: 183/183/133

Height: 5ft 4in

Default Spirulina and Calenetics

I just started taking this herbal supplement, Spirulina. So far so good. I went to the grocery store and bought lots of fresh fruit and veggies!!
Also, I have cut back on my coffee.
I also purchased the DVD "Calenetics" from EBay. I did it for the first time yesterday, and what a great workout. It was very relaxing and you can really feel it working. I wasn't too sore this morning I think if I stick to doing this 2-3 X's a week and start eating better and take the Spirulina, I may be on my way!!!!

Has anyone else tried Spirulina or Calenetics???? I would love to hear your stories.

Ntregme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/190/140-160

Height: 5'5"

I give my kids a drink with spirulina and cholrella (sp?). It's supposed to help with any kind of metal detox. They like the drink, and I think it's good for them. (it's odwalla superfood, BTW)
tigerchic89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #3  
Closed

S/C/G: 420/396/350

Height: 5'1"

YES! I take the spirulina as you already know! It helps me with cravings and keeps me full longer! I know it works wonders, my problem is that i forget all of a sudden to take it for a few days and it really throws me out of whack bigtime! It is loaded with vitamins, green food, supposed to be fantastic for dieting because it is giving you the nutrition that you need so you feel more satisfied.. I think its really true cuz so far so good for me.. I just pray that it keeps on working!! Cuz it really does help me ALOT! I think my face has more of a glow to it too since i started taking it so its good for the skin too! I know otherwise i would not get even close to the veggies that i should each day so that's a huge plus there. I am taking the dxn brand and i had tried other brands before finding this, that didn't help at all, i kept reading tho and found that all aren't created equal so i started checking around to see what the better ones were and that is when i found the dxn brand, dxn seems to be a really good brand so for now i'm gona stick with that until something better comes along. Im glad that your trying it too, now we can compare notes if we need to!!
BIG B00TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #4  
Closed

S/C/G: 420/396/350

Height: 5'1"

ohhh i almost forgot.. i cut way back on my coffee too, but mainly cuz i like it so sweet and creamy, i would use 2 spoons of sugar and 2 spoons of coffee mate.. but now i use stevia instead, i like that but i figure i am better off not drinking coffee as often so i drink alot of tea, yerba mate royale is delicious! Also the chocolate stevia in coffee is YUM too! But i still like to limit it cuz of the caffeine.. Maybe im wrong there? Im not sure really!
BIG B00TY is offline   Reply With Quote