Newbie Here

• Hi everyone,

My name is Mary and I'm 42. I am new to this forum and would love to get to know you all.

It seems like a friendly place to call home.

I have been doing Atkins since March 28/08 and would love to get some support and make new friends on my journey.
  • Welcome Moretta.

Pop in the chat thread lots of support and lovely people.
  • Howdie - nice to meet ya
  • Hi Mary, I am new to this site as well. 2 or 3 days new. Already met some great, uplifting and encouraging people. I just turned 42 in April and at the time I did not think I was this big! Until a couple of weekends ago we went on a boating trip with my dad - had pictures taken - when I seen myself......I went OMG!!!No way, I am going on a diet....and here I am. LOL But no seriously, it's a struggle but I am determined.

My new motto; BELIEVE AND ACHIEVE
  • Hi Everyone-

I am new to this forum and 3FC. I usually just jump in without formally introducing myself. I like to be called coco-buttercup which is derived from both my kitties, Coco and Buttons(buttercup). I have been a fredging member of WW since last year and needed some new inspriartion to continue my journey.
  • Hey everyone! I started my day with a healthy 8 ounces of fruit juice, then did 25 minutes of exercise, afterwards I ate a bowl of Special K with raisins. Need to get drinking my water now. Off to a good start today.

How is everyone doing so far?

Remember: Believe in yourself and you will Achieve your goals.
    God bless and have a beautiful day!
  • I am new too - to the website and the forum! Mid40s and changing metabolism - reading the Beck Solution and trying to get my butt in gear literally and figuratively - many life changes over the past few years and my lifestyle has changed dramatically. Need to find a way to implement exercise back into my schedule - a schedule which is NOT regular at all...help!
  • Hi to all the new members here! I've only been here about a month, but it's been a very friendly, helpful and supportive place and it's helped a lot knowing I'm not in this all by myself!

Congratulations on making the decisions and taking the steps it took to get here!

Carol
  • Wow a lot of new folks here! I'm still pretty new also. I have found the best advise and support her that I have ever had while trying to loose weight. I'm sure you will also!

Good Luck and Happy independence day!
  • to all the new chickies!!

And a Happy 4th!
  • Hi Mary, great to meet ya! I'm also new here, just a few days. I hope we can become friends! Good luck!
  • To all the newbies: Welcome! Glad to see new faces!

And, if you want to join the 40's chat thread, it is a great group. I know that sometimes when you look at a thread in progress, you don't know how to join in the fun. But, the chat thread is open and always welcomes new people.

We're all in this together!!
  • Hi, I am new too. I am 48 and trying to lose 48lbs. I need help. Also, If anyone else is a vegitarian I would love to chat.
  • Me too ! Me too !
    Ummm, a newbie that is.

I'm ...... uhhhh, let's just say I'm closer to 50 than 40, mkay ? Nice to make all y'all's acquaintances ! Hope to be on here A LOT in search of secrets that work & been-there-done-that advice.