Old 05-22-2008, 08:59 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 190/165/140

Height: 5'6"

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Hope everyone has a greet weekend! Got a busy day so can't chat too much today. I have two live broadcasts today and then have to catch a plane.

Talk to everyone on Tuesday - Have a Great Memorial Day!

gtmerritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:01 AM   #377  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Morning girls.

Quick post I'm down half a pound today.

Will check back in later got to go.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:03 AM   #378  

Default Newbie Here

Good morning everyone,

My name is Mary and I am new to this Forum.

I hope there is room for one more to join in your daily fun.

Hope to get to know you all soon.
Moretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #379  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone. And welcome, Moretta!

I'm sick this week. Bleah. Ick. I have a horrible head cold and I actually stayed home yesterday and slept the day away. I feel a bit better today, but still congested and snuffly. I have to get better, though, becuase I have 2 weddings this weekend. On the other hand, the good thing about this is that having a cold makes everything taste the same - like cardboard. So eating isn't really an issue this week.

Nothing else exciting going on in my life. I'm still dealing with insurance from the stolen gear. I'll be out of pocket around $1000 by the time all is said and done, but better than it could have been.

Oh, and I did lunges at the gym on Tuesday with 10lb weights in each hand and .. OUCH. My thighs and butt are killing me. Who knew that adding weights would make such a difference.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

Last edited by PhotoChick; 05-22-2008 at 11:18 AM.
PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #380  
Andrea

S/C/G: 194/189.5/150

Greetings and salutations to all - and welcome, Mary!

It was raining and 45 flipping degrees here this morning. I honestly almost cried as I tried to figure out what to wear...we're a good 20-25 degrees below normal at this point. So very unhappy!! Aren't we getting closer to the sun??

My father in law and his wife are arriving from Florida this evening. They are very strange people and it is hard to be around them for more than a few days. However, they are desparate to spend time with their grandchild and I would never deny them that, as they love him dearly and spoil him senseless...and isn't that what grandparents are for??

Other than enduring my inlaws' visit, no special plans for the holiday weekend. Our town puts on a wonderful parade each year - really right out of Normal Rockwell's portfolio - and my son's marching in it, so that will be the highlight of the weekend, I think.

Weight is up a pound. I've actually been quite good about exercising and watching my intake so I'm not sure what's going on...although my period will be starting next week and that's always good for an extra several pounds. Delightful!

Work is so busy right now but in a good way. Another Little League game is on the schedule tomorrow (since Tuesday's game was rained out) - can the team pull off a second win??? Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!
LetsGoMets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:04 PM   #381  
One pound at a time.

Diane I'm watching the coverage of the tornadoes north of Denver. Stay safe.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #382  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

So I still have this miserable cold - even so I went to the gym tonight and put in 30 mins on the elliptical and I have to admit that I feel better for it. I took care to wipe down the machine well with antiseptic, cause my goal isn't to make anyone else sick.

Then I came home and DH had fixed a great meal of oven fried mahi on a bed of spinach and tomato salad.

The problem is that because everything tastes like cardboard, I'm 535 calories down for today. I mean seriously ... I only ate 965 calories and I exercised. I feel like I *need* to eat something else and bring up the number a little. But I don't know what to eat ... nothing tastes right.

Bleah. I was telling DH that I wish I had a bottle of wine in the house - I'd love to have a glass of wine to help me sleep tonight. But no such luck. And I don't want to eat ice cream - talk about a mucus attack!

So maybe I'll have some crackers and cheese and go to bed.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:34 AM   #383  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Slash
Thanks. I have been feeling much better. Been real busy getting things done and food made for the kids before I leave for the weekend. Was pretty happy, while i was out doing some running I stopped at the docs office and did another weight in lol. Down 2 pounds and my dot isn't done yet. Can't wait to see what my weigh in is Wednesday. At least I know I have these two pounds gone Nice to hear your sons team won a game. Tell him I said congrats.

lovn
It is coming back with a vengeance lol.

Clyde
Nice going on the loss.

Moretta
You are more than welcome. We love to have new people.

Photo
Hope you start feeling better soon. Oh ya, weight can make a big difference. I like to do lunges with stretchy cords.

Letsgo
Just remember, they aren't going to be here that long and they don't live close lol.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:56 PM   #384  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hey everyone. With this server problem and the loss of so many posts, do you think we should start a new chat thread? This one is getting fairly big and with all of our new people, we might need a fresh one. What do you think?
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #385  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Slash
Might be a good idea.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #386  
One pound at a time.

We need a new thread especially so as the new people can introduce themselves again.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:53 AM   #387  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Lovn: Could you start a new one? You did a good job with the last one.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:42 AM   #388  

S/C/G: 190/165/140

I totally agree - let's start over - Honestly it was getting difficult to keep up with everyone!
gtmerritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #389  

S/C/G: 180/130-125

Hi, Im Claudia. Today's my first day here. Im a mom of three,a 5 yr old boy and twin girls who are 3. I started putting on my weight after i quit smoking (7 yrs ago) and added some lbs as the kids were born. Hubby's been packing it on too, but not quite as much as me. I'm pretty excited about this site. Nice to meet everyone.
claudfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:39 PM   #390  
One pound at a time.

Hi Claudia.

Welcome to the group.

This is the old thread from before the crash. Pop in the other chat thread and I'm sure you will get more responses.