3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   40-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings-216/)
-   -   The search is on again (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings/136870-search-again.html)

chuckie 03-12-2008 03:50 PM

The search is on again

I'm glad that winter is coming to an end here:carrot: But it's another yr of trying to find a bathing suit. I can't seem to find one that fit's right? The top's have no support what so ever no under wire or ajustable strap's. I have ordered them thru catalog's & online only to have to send them back. The mall's have nothing i can wear, And it's not that i'm really that large busted 36c , I'm starting to think that bathing suit's are made for anyone under 30. Anyone have any idea's? We have a pool & the suit i'm wearing now is not something i want anyone to see me in, my boob's are to my knee's lol, Well maybe not to my knee's, But it look's bad or at least i think it does.

Slashnl 03-13-2008 08:50 AM

I have no ideas for you. I haven't bought a swim suit in years because we just don't go swimming. Just wanted to say that I feel your pain!

Clydegirl 03-13-2008 02:10 PM

Bathing suits my worst nightmare.

I have to get one as my youngest likes to go to the pool every day during the summer.

I have not thought about getting one yet. I will wait a couple more months. I do need to try them on before I buy.

chuckie 03-13-2008 02:58 PM

The last time i bought one was when we were in N Myrtle Beach, that was 4 yr's ago. I'm 4yr's older & 4 yr's flabbier now lol. My dh won't take me back to Myrtle Beach, Because i already told him i won't leave there if we go again, guess i should have kept my mouth shut.

PJS145 03-13-2008 03:06 PM

Same problem here-but I'm a 36G on top and a size 10 on the bottom! I have had some luck with Land's End-their version of the Miracle Suit is good and may work for you because they have cup sizes up to DD. Some of them have underwire. But I just got 2 suits that are bra sized from figleaves.com, and the girls have never looked so good! It is truly unbelievable.

pipernoswiper 03-13-2008 03:41 PM

bathing suit shopping huh? i got nothing lol but i will keep checking back. last year my husband and i bought our first home and we have a pool in the back yard. last year i just wore shorts and a tank, but i would like to find a bathing suit this year.

swtgila 03-14-2008 09:04 PM

Bathing suit/ YIKES! I hate shopping for one. I love love love the beach..but it is so hard to find a suit that fits right, let alone flatters...

deb

swtgila 03-14-2008 09:06 PM

Oh, and I thought I'd be excited to shop for one this year cuz I thought I was having lapband surgery in Feb. LOL..well, didn't do all my homework, and surgery isn't till May. I am sick about it.. I live near the beach and wanted a new pink polka dot bikini....just kidding! LOL

lbug 03-17-2008 06:10 AM

Try Lands end.com/swim where- they have a virtual swimsuit style finder- even if you don't get your bathing suit through them it may give some ideas what style would be most flattering on you. Good luck!