Old 09-18-2007, 02:08 PM   #1  

Default hello there :)

Hello there, I'd like to introduce myself, and say hello. I've been looking for a support group with some chatty ppl, I have been trying to lose weight as i know many have you have too .. it seems sometimes that i say .. well .. its so hot now .. with summer and all.. so when the weathers cooler... i'll be able to get out and exercise more.. and when its cooler .. its oh so cold out .. maybe when it gets warmer.. or seems i always have someone elses needs to fill instead of my own. seems some one needs something and i dont have the time to take out for myself. I am trying to put myself first for the first time in my life and its not as easy as some think it might be. I have started weight watchers and it seems pretty easy to follow and i have my good weeks and i have my very bad days and those days seem to just kill all the good that i've done... im hoping that if i can get some sort of support that maybe i wont have the bad days .. or if i do .. i can get out of them quickly .. i like to play on my new laptop so im hoping i can find a chatty group.. please guide me if u can .. any help you girls can give would be wonderful .. i look forward to meeting you all .. and thank you for taking the time to read my little plea.

thanks,
audrey
JustAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:41 AM   #2  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi Audrey! Welcome!
You might find your way over to the chat thread. Sometimes it is really chatty and other times, not so much. It depends on how busy we all get! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:13 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 124kg(272)/94kg(209)/70kg(154

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Audrey!
KrisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 04:28 AM   #4  
linda

S/C/G: 238/231/138

Height: 5foot 1inch \and a quarter

welcome audrey. from scotland. well done 10kg. wow. keep at it
linda25590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:25 PM   #5  
Izzy

S/C/G: 274/268/199

Height: 6'

Smile

Audrey. I am joining today and am also looking for "chatty and support". It sure is a struggle, isn't it. I just went back to WW also. I will try to chat and be around. I'm a computer nut and am online looking for support often.

Izzy
Izzy906 is offline   Reply With Quote