Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 09:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Friday, June 20

Good Morning Chickadees!

How is everybody this beautiful & blessed day?

I am drinking my coffee and doing payroll. After work hubby is coming to meet me and we are going to Superwalmart to pick up groceries. Tomorrow is house cleaning and boy does mine need it!

What is everybody doing today?

hugs,
Cathy
Old 06-20-2003, 10:55 AM   #2  

Talking Gooooooooooood Morning Everybody!

Well I am up and at em! Hubby comes home today and I have to admit I have enjoyed my week alone with the girls.....I think in some ways I learned some very important lessons....I learned not to expect others to do things...just do what you think needs to get done and get on with the day.......no disappointments.

I had time for me and yet got so much accomplished around the house. It is amazing what no shift work for a week does to ones ability to stay on top of things.

Last night I did several hours of prep for my scrapping workshop tonight which I am thrilled about......today I want to do a bit more, a quick pickup around the house, teeth cleaning at two, a few groceries, dd 11 to her soccer tournament, dd 5 hooked up with her cousin to babysit, and off to my workshop......hubby will be home around 730 pm and will pick up from tournament, babysitting etc.......I will get home about 1130 pm!

It is a cool overcast day.......but that is a great day to do some indoor stuff.

I have been drinking lots of water but no exercise to speak of,,,,,,,,so in that way I was not successful.

Hope to have a good turn our here today!

Bye for now gang!

Eliz

Old 06-20-2003, 11:40 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

I'm leaving work in about 20 minutes so I'll make this short and sweet.

I'm so glad to see your all doing well, The post yesterday was SOOOOO long, it got me excited (okay enuf wise cracks lol sad life I know lol ).

Tippy you better be feeling better, we love you !!!

Kem, I'm so glad to see your back. We really missed you.

Liz I would love to see your scraping work, I bet its awesome.

Cathy have fun at Walmart, I just love going there, think of me when you pass all those goodies mmmmmmm.

Cin - hugs

Linny....... BOO !!!!!!!!

Where's Sweetpea and the rest of the gang ?

Hugs and kisses.
Have a wonderful weekend my friends.

Love, Leenie
Old 06-20-2003, 12:43 PM   #4  

I am sooooo glad it is Friday! I have a yard sale tomorrow and all of my stuff is sitting in my dinnring room. I can put stuff off for so long it amazes me.

Liz I love when people do scrapbooking. I have no such talent in that depertment. Call me crazy but I don't like to cut pictures. FOr some reason I feel that everything in the picture is important. I know, sounds weird.

Cathy on another thread they talked about flylady.net adn I checked it out. They have good ideas but I am at work all day and I don't have kids to pick up after so I can't seem tpo make it work for me. It is a site that helps keep you house decluttered and clean by just doing 15 mins throughout the day. That way you don't neglect the family or the house.

Leens don't yell at me for not being here.

I don't know if you guys saw my journal from the begining of the week but I talked about one of our members who killed herself Saturday. I have been having a strange week because of that too. I can't seem to stop thinking abot her and wondering why she would do it. Very sad situation.

I hope to check back later but if I don't you guys have a great weekend.
Old 06-20-2003, 01:34 PM   #5  

Unhappy Kemp

Who killed themself? Oh my goodness! That of course is very upsetting.........be well and keep in touch.

Eliz
Old 06-20-2003, 02:33 PM   #6  

She was a memeber of the gym. Her son had commited suicide a year and a half ago and I think she never could move past it. I think it may be so hard for me b/c she was such a sweet quite woman and I never dreamed she would have done that.
Closed Thread