View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:28 AM   #14
naturalmusic
livin' life more aware

S/C/G: 210/210/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0059500 View Post
My binge drinking (which was about 3 - 4 times per week) led to late night drunk eating ..with the greasiest, unhealthiest food and hangover eating as well. That's the main reason why I gained as much weight as I did.

I still have the problem of binge drinking but I now drink only on Fridays and Saturdays and never drunk eat anymore. I also exercise any day that I know I'll be drinking to make up for the calories.. whenever I'm hungover I've found that going on the stationary bike at a slow pace or going for a walk outside actually helps me feel better and prevents the hangover eating.

Also, when you come home from a late night of drinking just try going straight to sleep instead of going to the fridge.. you will be much happier in the morning.
I also have had to cut back to drinking only on the weekends, and I definitely have a similar eating pattern to you when I drink. It's so bad for your body to take in so many calories (from alcohol and food), and then to just lay down and go to sleep. It turns straight to fat. But it's a hard cycle to break.

I've been trying not to eat after drinking, too. Good luck to both of us.
naturalmusic is offline   Reply With Quote