Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 02:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Default long time no hear from

Hello all, I guess it's been a while since I posted. I don't know how many of you remember me and what I have been going through but to sum it up life has been really bad for me until recently. This last week has been a real uplift for me. My daycare lady has been trying to set me up with this guy her husband works for. This has been around 6 months. I was not ready and he was not ready. Well i guess this last weekend she told me this guy asked why she didn't invite me camping with the group. So she gave me his phone number and whalla I am going out Saturday. He is a real cool guy. I found out we went to school together and he has 2 kids of his own and 1 that is like a step child. My weight issues are not getting much better but I am hoping this gives me a boost. So far I have been so busy since my ex sil is getting married tomorrow and my son is in it so I am taking him to rehersal and getting clothes. That has been running all over. But this next week I hope to start up again. I hope to post more. Take care all.
Old 06-19-2003, 05:03 PM   #2  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Welcome Back! Have fun on your date! And be sure to come back with all the juicy details!
Old 06-19-2003, 05:14 PM   #3  

Oh yes, details, details!! I'm so glad that things are looking up for you. Come back and post often and let us help get you through the tough times.
Old 06-19-2003, 05:44 PM   #4  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Welcome back Tamara, glad to hear things are looking up for you!
Old 06-20-2003, 11:41 AM   #5  

I sure do remember all you've been through in the last year or so and am happy life looks a bit brighter. Hope it works out well.
Old 06-21-2003, 11:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Well just a note. Friday night I had my ex sil wedidng to go to and a dance. I asked Richard to join me. He came to the dance we left at 1am and went to my place to talk where it was quiter. We talked until 5am and I had to work today at 6am. I took a shower after he left and laid on the bed. big mistake. 8:30 am I got to work. Which is OK I have a flexable working environment. We are going out again tonight and tomorrow we are taking the kids to the lake and maybe fishing. He is talking long road and I am kind of scared of the long road. Just a note Richard and I were friends in high school and in the last 10 years I have seen him twice and talked with him. I didn't realize this until we met last night. Take care all.
Old 06-21-2003, 02:19 PM   #7  
missaprylj

Woooohoooooo!!!! Welcome back and good luck with EVERYTHING!! Post often! -Apryl

Old 06-22-2003, 11:39 AM   #8  
Big Loser Wannabe

Welcome Back
Closed Thread