General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW210/CW189/GW115

Height: 5ft

Arrow Biggest Loser Casting Call!

So I always said if I was heavy enough I would apply... Well unfortunately, I'm heavy enough. There is an open casting call near me soon. Has anyone else ever applied online or been to a casting call? Please share your thoughts or experiences. The idea of showing my body on public television horrifies me but at the same time I know so much good could come of it.
luckyme0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #2  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

You should definitely try out! I have no experience with it but I've always tried to get some of my family members to try out for it but they never could figure out how to do the video.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #3  
Leaving my other half!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/155

Height: 5'7"

I almost considered attending an audition, but I also would NOT want to bare all on television, and they also broadcast your progress on facebook! lol, but in the end, I'd say it's worth it. They can give you every tool you need and you'd only be there for 5-6 months if i recall correctly, which is super fast for weight loss. Once you reach your goal I'm sure you could look back and be proud of what you've accomplished and showing your "before" body wouldn't even phase you.
naynajay0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:37 PM   #4  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Height: 5'2"

My SIL and her son tried out. They interviewed with the producers and all. They were not picked. If you knew them, you would not be surprised. LOL Although, I'm sure they would have provided a great deal of drama. I don't know much about the process, but if they can figure it out, I'm sure you can. Good luck!
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #5  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Aw GO FOR IT! It would be so amazing to have your life changed around. If I could be without my kids, I would try out. I just can't go without them for more than a day. Just think of the AFTERs on that show and if you were picked, that could be you!!!!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote