Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 08:28 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, June 17th

Good Morning,

Just gonna grab my coffee and be back !!

Hugs
Old 06-17-2003, 08:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning Leens *s

good morning everyone... got a very long day and evening on the road today.. heading out now, and won't be home til midnight...

hope everyone has a great day
Old 06-17-2003, 09:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Oh Happy Day :-)

Good Morning Leenie & JudoMom & all the chickadees to come,

I am also drinking my coffee Leenie! yum! how do you like yours? I have mine with 3 little packs of Splenda and a scoop of coolwhip on top. My hubby says I think I am a Princess bec I like my coffee with fancy coolwhip on top and in a pretty cup. lol If that makes me a princess well then I'm guilty. :-)

Sounds like everybody is doing good. It's good to see people posting even if it is a quick hello.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 06-17-2003, 12:52 PM   #4  

Angry Good morning

Rushed the kids out the door this morning as I had an appointment with the allergist. Turns out I do not have allergy's .....so who knows why I get hives, rashes, sneezes, congestion etc......not life threatening so I will live with it.

I am feeling pretty tired and draggy this week which disappointments me as I had so many plans.......oh well I shall push ahead.

It is a beautiful sunny day and I am off to pick up dd5 at kindergarten.

Have a wonderful day everyone.....Cathy I take my coffee with a splash of 1 % milk.........no sugar,,,,,,,,,I'm sweet enough!

Have a good one!

Eliz
Old 06-17-2003, 02:41 PM   #5  
CIN

Default Hey gang!

Hello Ladies,
Good to be back home once again.I am in between "meetings" and thought I would say hello! After being gone from work one week I feel all out of "sync"!! I am dragging from all that has happened lately and hopefully will settle down and enjoy some of summer now. It is HOT here today for the first time (UGH! I did not miss the heat but do miss sunshine!

I will be glad for my regular routine to return soon!

Have a good day.

Cin

PS Where in the world are Sweet,LindaT ,Tippy,Kempdy and others? Please post.we miss you!
Old 06-17-2003, 03:04 PM   #6  

Good morning ladies

We are still visiting in Victoria, B.C......house sitting for DS & his DW.....also their dog...that is why we came.....maybe we will take their dog home....lol.....he is such a sweetie!!

We are relaxing.....have been to Victoria many times over the years....but today I am going to get DH to take me to a few places. I drive.....but it is a strange city....for me to drive.....he usually drives when we are away.

I am going to go to Michael's....the craft store....we don't have one where I live.

I am knitting dishcloths while we sit out back on the patio....my DH loves being outside....also I am reading a book....Into The Wilderness.....by Sara Donati....it is historical fiction & is the 1st of 3 books in the series.

Well.....I should go have lunch.

April
Closed Thread