General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-05-2011, 02:26 AM   #1  

Height: 165 cm (5'5'')

Default unique habbits

Does anyone else have unique habbits that they are not aware of until they are pointed out to you?

For example, when I eat youghurt I always, without fail, eat it with a plastic spoon.

I didn't even realise that I did this until a friend pointed it out.

The habbits don't have to be food related, I was just curious if other people had these interesting habbits .
Alwaysbeenbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #2  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I don't really think I have any, but my husband would probably come up with a long list for me here. I have strong likes and dis-likes, but wouldn't really call them habits. Like: I won't eat butter or marg. if I can see it..it has to be on something hot so it will melt. Forget bread and butter...no way.
And non food related, I am a stickler for folding towels a certain way...never want help with the folding. (or I will re-fold later if I have help)
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #3  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i dont know if i have food-related habits...other than the standard emotional eating, mindless eating, eating for any reason under the sun...

i have phobias of things such as guns and helicopters but that's past-life based (PM me if you're interested in stuff like that)

i am also somewhat ambidextrous and can only do certain things with my left hand, like steer a car and fasten watch and necklace clasps...otherwise im mostly right-handed...i also have a very good photographic memory...but i think i'm getting off topic...
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/125

Height: 5'3"

I have to sleep with a fan, dosen't matter how cold it is I have to have a fan blowing on my face.
Abigail207 is offline   Reply With Quote