General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-04-2011, 04:13 AM   #1  
NEWB!

S/C/G: 215.8/202.8/174 (Army Weight)

Height: 5'10"

Default Cell Phone Providers

I currently have Straight Talk and I hate it because even though it's "unlimited" it doesn't allow my phone to function to it's fullest potential, and every phone I have ever bought has had problems. First one wouldn't let me hang up. Second and third stopped sending my picture messages.

I'm looking to leave Straight Talk on the 9/15 because I paid 6 months in advance because I tend to be frivolous with money at times.

Anyways I need a prepaid UNLIMITED
So I was looking into Boost Mobile and the Samsung Galaxy Prevail has anyone ever had that phone?
SarRawrNaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

I left the world of contract-obligated cell phone providers back around 3 years ago. I have had Boost the whole time and I love it! I haven't used that particular phone, but I have to brag about Boost. Their coverage area rocks, I can actually use the phone in my house (I could not do that with either Verizon or Sprint) and their unlimited is about half the price of the contract-unlimited I was using with Sprint. Good luck!
goodforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/166/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

I'm with Straight Talk now b/c its the cheapest prepaid. Previously, I used Net10 and was happy with them as well, although I use cell phones for basic service, not a lot of add-ons. Plan-wise, you should be covered (sending pics, etc), so it sounds like a problem with the phone itself. I'd call customer service and tell them the problem. Maybe they could fix the glitch over the phone or let you send in the phone for a replacement. Good luck- hope they can fix the issue for you. I'm sure they'd try, considering that you'll leave them if they don't.
ferretgirl is offline   Reply With Quote